• Admin
    aefnbrntxrdioewk.png

Help! So you tried to log in and you're getting an error message?
    We're here to assist.

First try resetting your password, if the issue persists we would love to help you!

Comment below and we can investigate your issue or if you prefer you can receive help from our team by emailing
  • yara william
    Please help, I tried to reset my password, but I got this message
    There seems to be a technical issue. Please contact the customer service team for help.
  • Admin

We will send this to our customer service team and they will reach out to you via email! Thank you so much for letting us know.
  • cjsenour
    This is not a secure site. Do not post your password.
  • muratori
    #admin ...hi sorry sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't access the site, it tells me that there is a technical problem and to contact customer service, can you help me please. Mi username is thank you!
  • Admin
    Thank you for letting us know. We are sending to our tech team and they will be reaching out via email.
  • cjsenour
    This not a secure site. Do not post your email.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Bob Dack can not log into his Survey and Forum account. He has contacted Help and emailed me.
    Can you get the technical team to check this out please? Thanks
  • Will
    welcome
    I can not enter the site, it tells me that there are technical problems, and to contact customer service, please, can you help me, thank you
  • cjsenour
    Did you contact Customer Service as requested?
  • Admin
    Hey Will! We have gathered your email address and will be sending this along to our team for them to investigate further. Thank you so much for letting us know about this issue.
  • Will
    Thank you for your interest
  • Bob Dack
    This answer look generic & makes no sense to me at all??

I have always been an Active Member in good Faith & Standing since I joined Univox!

So what they are saying really Puzzles and Saddens me?

.........................................................................................................

Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have determined based on your participation in our panel that you have done one of the following,forfeiting your participation with our community:

Provided false profile information
    Misused our Refer a friend campaign or other available promotions
    Did not provide honest survey responses
    Used foul language in communication
    Engaged in any other offensive behavior

All points awarded and redemption requests have been voided at this time.

Always looking to serve you better. Stay Safe!

Thanks
    Team Univox

Bob Dack

Edmonton Alberta
  • Bob Dack
    This is now beginning to look like a repeat of Last year when I was out for over four month and it took the intervention of 'Kelly Strong's' involvement to help get my account rightly reinstated again?
    I hope it is not as I really don't want to have to go through another four months of that again?

And what about the Paypal redemption I was waiting on would it still be coming???
  • Admin
    As mentioned in the Facebook message sent this morning, Support will be handling this issue moving forward. If you would like additional information or think this is an error, please email and they will be able to further assist you.
  • Bob Dack
    Kelly Strong

4:52 AM (14 hours ago)

to me

Hi Bob,

Your account continues to trigger our anti-fraud software and get blocked.
    Due to the repeat nature of this, I am going to need proof of your identity before I can reinstate your account.

If you would like to provide photo ID to me, I will validate and we can discuss next steps.

Thanks,

So I sent my ID to her?
  • Людмила
    Please help, I can not enter the site, it tells me that there are technical problems, and to contact customer service, please, can you help me, , thank you
  • cjsenour
    Did you contact customer service as requested? Do not post your email address. This is not a secure site.
  • Zoya Shaikh
    Hi Univox Team,
    I wrote to univox on 3rd Feb 2022 regarding login issue and still did not get resolution. Kindly check into the issue.
  • Zoya Shaikh
    Is everyone on Univox facing this problem?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

There have been other long time members that are also facing this problem
  • Scott Alexander
    Well, it's good to know that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. I ran a system clean (which resets all of my browser info today) and can't get back in. Hopefully, they'll rectify it soon.
  • des ong
    i cannot log in. can someone help?
  • cjsenour
    Did you contact SUPPORT as directed?
  • Lia
    I have the same issue as I cannot log in because of 'technical issues'. Contacted Customer Service twice (first on Jan 29th) but no response so far. :(
  • des ong
    Dear Member,

We have determined based on your participation in our panel that you have done one of the following,forfeiting your participation with our community:

ThAt is so unfair . I did not do anything wrong
  • Admin
    Please contact and they will be able to better assist you with this issue. Thank you for reaching out.
  • Admin
    Our team is a bit backlogged, but you will receive a response from our support team! Thank you for making us aware of this issue.
  • Admin
    Hey Lia! Our team is working on getting back to you. Thank you for reaching out.
  • Nat M

Contact Support and ask them to elaborate on that reply. Which ONE are you accused of?
    Have you got any referrals ? it maybe that one if you have any.
    Or they could just ask you for your ID
  • Admin
    Thank you for communicating this! We appreciate your assistance.
  • Людмила
    Good afternoon, Admin! I wrote to the support service and received a standard response-unsubscribe. It is not clear what I am specifically accused of from it, I do not feel any sin behind me. Please help me with account recovery. Sincerely, Lyudmila.
  • Bob Dack
    I just got this message?
    So what's going on then?
    Dear Member,

Please be informed that at this time, your account has been deactivated and you will no longer be able to participate in our community.

Thanks
    Team Univox
  • cjsenour
    How is that serving you better?
  • Admin
    Hey. Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you further. Please contact support if you think this has been done in error.
  • Admin
    We have heard that you are in communication with a member of our team via email. We cannot assist you further through the forum.
  • Людмила
    Dear Admin, I recently registered on another site with surveys and he was very active while I could take surveys on your site. But as soon as my account was deactivated here, another questionnaire almost died. A coincidence? I don't think. I am sure that some site intercepts surveys from you, substituting innocent users of both sites.
  • Bob Dack

I need help from anyone to get my account back up & running,
    so I'm trying everyone who might be able to help me?
  • Admin
    As responded to your other comments and direct messages - We are aware that you are in contact with our customer service team to discuss this issue. We are unable to assist you via the forum. Please remain in contact with the support team and they will be able to better help you.
  • Tanja
    Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<>:

Dear team,

I have already written several times to the support on the site. I am from Germany and cannot call the hotline. Unfortunately I don't get an answer. Now I have looked in the forum and read that many members have this problem. Apparently there is a technical problem on their site if I have translated this correctly? When I want to log in, the following appears:

Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help.

Then I enter forgotten password and he does not recognize my e-mail address, it comes the following:

There seems to be a technical issue. Please contact the customer service team for help.

I know that you already had massive problems on the site last year, it has improved slightly, but now it is the same again. Some suspect that they will soon cease to exist. What's going on and why don't I get a response from support after 1 week? LG by Tanja Meyerhoff
  • Mele McCabe
    Please don't post your email. not safe...
  • xrayspex
    I can not sign in as well today. Been a member for many years but have not taken a survey in two months. Now when I try to sign in today it is saying "technical issues".
  • xrayspex
    I suddenly cant sign in like many other long time members. I have not even taken a survey in like 5 months so it cant be any kind of "fraud" issue in the response many members have received from support. Meanwhile, I am getting a ton of email invites. Never in about 6 years of being a member has this happened to me. There is some kind of bug in the "security" tool they are using obviously. I do not know what to do-long time member and ambassador status :(
  • Tanja
    @ Mele: Ich habe meine Mail Adresse gepostet, damit Jemand vom Support mir schreiben kann, da ich mich nicht mehr einloggen kann, kann ich interne keine Nachrichten lesen.

I posted my email address so that someone from support can write to me, since I can no longer log in, I can't read internal messages.
  • Bob Dack
    AdminAdmin
    There is some kind of bug in the "security" tool they are using obviously.xrayspex

I have to agree with that as this is the third time that this is happening to me?
  • xrayspex
    Its crazy- just got the same email as you just now! I have not even taken a survey or cashed out in about 5 months-and was able to sign in just a few days ago to see how things were going on here. So how can they even use that excuse-they are just sending out that form letter without even looking into the issue. Its obviously a bug. I am a member for 6 years and ambassador level for many years and NEVER had an issue with my account before!.
  • Bob Dack
    ambassador level for many yearsxrayspex

But this issue has plagued me now for a third time?
  • Admin
    Hey! We have passed your email information to our customer service team. If you have not already heard from them, they will be reaching out to your via email.
  • Admin
    Hey! Unfortunately we are unable to help with login issues via the forum but our customer support team is happy to assist! Please reach out to and they will be able to help.
  • Tanja

• Tanja
    This is the standard mail that everyone gets. If you think I did this, please delete my account. I've been around for a long time, am an ambassador and registered on many survey panels. But when I'm accused of something like that, my pride is hurt.
    Please delete my account with you,
    Kind regards
    Tanja Meyerhoff / Germany
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.