• cjsenour
    I have alos been receiving these. I contacted Support about it some time ago, but nothing has been done.
  • Jean Hounou
    It kept popping up and I don't know why
  • cjsenour
    Just a glitch in the system. One of many
  • Carl USA
    @Admin hi
    What is happening here for fifteen days ago , each thirty surveys I succeed in only one. I complete a thirty-minute survey and then the message “successfully” appears, then the message “You did not meet the required criteria, three points for you ” , failure rate is 95% , you are destroying energy, Why ? I'd rather you ban me forever
  • Carl USA
    @Admin hi
    I'm Carl , member 7640471 , level Ambassador
    What is happening here for fifteen days ago , each thirty surveys I succeed in only one. I complete a thirty-minute survey and then the message “successfully” appears, then the message “You did not meet the required criteria, three points for you ” , failure rate is 95% , you are destroying energy, Why ? I'd rather you ban me forever
  • tom85
    What is this delay? You have told me that the refund is in only 24 hours and this is the twelfth day and nothing has arrived. Please help quickly and not to repeat the matter in the coming days
  • Petro
    @Admin hi
    I a new member here . ID 7832878
    I ask to help me because My first survey ( 5 point ) doesn't work
    THANKS
  • cjsenour
    How doe it not work? Are you disqualified? it won't open? you get "Answers not saved"? Please be more specific. You also need the survey number when you contact Support.
  • Adam Green
    Hello
    I am getting this message on every survey without being asked any questions. What is the problem, and can it be fixed? Please, it's been weeks since I've been able to do some surveys like I used to.vu882yba66lay51v.jpg
  • cjsenour
    This has been an ongoing problem. Contact Support.
  • Carol hughes

I am having the same problem
    I am able to do very few surveys 90%of the time this comes up
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Fix this on going problem
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Fix
    Not able to do surveys
  • Nat M
    Todays news took Facebook 6 hours to get back online.
    Meanwhile it is taking Univox 3 months to revamp a system.
    Work that one out :lol:
  • Nat M
    There are a lot of members that know of godseeconomy.

An Ambassador, Forum member for 7 years. Has always been there for many of us, always has a good word to say.

She needs our support. There are already some of us that know that she has been asked to provide a Government ID.

I realize that other members have been asked for this, like myself. I also was hesitant to provide this to some random Support person. So I sent mine to Upper Management.
    But I know that godseeconomy will not be comfortable at all doing this.

So I am asking members to support her and maybe we can overturn Univox's request in asking her to provide this. We all know that there is no wrongdoing here.
  • Carol hughes
    I support godseeconomy all the way
    She is a great member and an honest one of this site
    I do not believe Univox should be asking you to provide a Government ID
    When you sign up you give them your name, address,telephone etc that should be enough
    I do not know of any other site that will ask you for that information
    If Univox continues to do this they will start losing there long time members these are the loyal ones that keep Univox in business.
  • cjsenour
    I also support godseeconomy. We have been warned again and again not to give out sensitive information, Why, after all these years does Univox think they need government IDs?
  • Sacha
    I support godseeconomy. This request for ID should not be allowed
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I am talking to the Admin, that has been Admin for years. You know godseeconomy and I am sure that you can vouch for her.
  • Nat M
    @MsChristy@J Zerbs@xrayspex@Bobert@mikeee@sharonh@KellyD@CHRISTINE KNAPP@Knavy13@selva@Melissa Y@Vanditha@Peanut@Twink@Charlene Bovert

There would be more members. Hopefully, some of you will come back on. godseeconomy needs our support.
    Yep you read right.

Univox denied a redemption and now is asking godseeconomy for ID. We all know how cautious godseeconomy is about providing ID or other things to anyone. Hopefully, if I can get enough members to Support her maybe Upper Management will review it.
  • MsChristy
    This has become a very sad state for Univox. I used to look forward to spending hours attempting/completing surveys every day.. I just eeked out a few more points today in order to redeem a $10 gift card....the LAST redemption was August. Sigh~~
  • Vanditha
    Sorry Nat I stopped taking surveys cause of some personal issues
  • KellyD
    I too stopped taking surveys cause of personal issues. My mom died.
  • Twink
    I'm sorry to hear about your mother Kelly.

I've stopped taking surveys here since Univox isn't worth the hassle. It's ridiculous what they're doing to godseconomy. I'm not sure what I can do but if you want me to message them I will. I'm still a member and log in daily so I should be in their records.
  • Bobert
    .,.,.,. I think the final straw of trust, was broken for me, the Christmas con test of old, get in the top 10 200 500 what ever for a bonus, $10 $20 $30 or what ever it was, i put in a lot of time and effort, clawing my way up this ladder, last days, magically appeared on this list, consecutively numbered, alphabetically ordered 'ghosts' of unknown , unheard of names *shrugs* 100 or more of them .. Blatant scheming to knock you off this bonus ladder ... To save pennies .. But, ah well, never mind, under the bridge the water has flowed.. "you have been D'Q'd for rushing" finishing a survey, 10 seconds ahead of time, no points, you have completed a 12 loi in 20 minutes, no bonus or thanks, swings and roundabouts, very quick to take, but don't like giving back.. Dedicated members of years scrutinised, over half a dollar , Admin, taking it to heart, our complaints are never at you, they are at the company behind all this, you would soon complain Admins, if your earnings were 'mislaid' with held .. Halted or totally gone, your integrity questioned ... People do not rush, nor do they daudle, these underpaid surveys need completing as quickly as possible, to make time per payout, more acceptable, invite 7 minutes, open survey, states ten minutes, complete two minutes of demo's , states welcome to our 18 minute ... "please be as honest as possible" *shrugs* look in the dictionary under 'honest' you will find ... Godseeconomy
  • Melissa Y
    Sorry to hear this. I fully support godseeconomy. I have decided to stop checking my Univox account since I haven't received a survey from them in well over a year, and they have not answered me when I have reached out to them. I am a member of several other survey sites, so I have decided to stop logging in here and focus on those sites instead.
  • Nat M

Thank you for replying. I agree it has certainly has gone backwards even more.

Thanks for replying. I did see that you have not been on the Forum for a long time Hope all is okay? :pray:

Sorry to hear about your mum.

And a quote that godseeconomy wrote "My sincere condolences for your loss. The Lord supply you and family members with His all-sufficient grace and comfort at this painful time. :pray: :pray:

Thanks for replying. My plan is to hopefully get Upper Management to review what they are asking.

Thanks for popping in. I did write in one of my emails to Univox to look at the name "godseeconomy" and that no way in the world is there anything deceitful here.

Thanks for replying and saw that you have not been on the Forum for a long time. How are you?
  • Carol hughes
    Nice to see all the familiar faces
    This is the Forum that I miss
  • Nat M

It is good to see familiar names .......... :clap: :clap: to all
  • KellyD
    Thank you Nat for your king words.
  • KellyD
    Thank you very much Twink for your kind words.
  • KellyD
    Sorry Nat, meant to type kind, not king.
  • Melissa Y
    I am doing pretty good. No complaints here. I hope you are also doing well!
  • Vanditha
    hey everything is ok thanks for asking , actually virtual classes of my son made me busy.
  • Nat M

My son had to do the same but teach virtual classes, in the times they were in lockdown.
  • Vanditha
    Ya still schools not yet opened for preschoolers in india
  • Mele McCabe
    @Admin
    What did ever happen with godseeconomy? A loyal, contributing member banned for no specific reason. Godseeconomy is missed by long term members
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Where is 'godseeconomy'???

Can you please provide your Government ID??
  • Carol hughes
    I sure do miss not seeing godseeconomy on the forum
  • Carol hughes
    godseeconomy always had a kind word to say about everyone including the @Admin
  • cjsenour
    She will not provide sensitive information such as government ID over the internet. I do wish she would return to the Forum though.
  • Tulio Guanipa
    Me parece un abuso que luego de estar respondiendo preguntas por mas de 30 minutos le digan a uno que el perfil no encaja en la encuesta y solo te den 1 punto
  • Robyn F Mitchell

hello admin my reward didn't arrived yet, help me
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Provide redeem ID, date, amount and what for.
  • John Fede
    @admin
    Hello I have a problem with my account,
    My mail has questionnaires and my account has been upgraded, But when I open the account I don't find any survey what the problem is
  • cjsenour
    Update your profile. Contact Support.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.