• Admin
    #What’s y9v17n4aeyeu6njjw.png
    our favorite number? Why? #UnivoxCommunity #WednesdayWisdom
  • godseeconomy
    8. It reminds me that Jesus was resurrected on the 8th day. It signifies new birth, regeneration, new beginning, born again when you receive the Lord Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR.
  • Yulia
    Hmmm... I like 3, like the Hole Trinity, also it is a magic number in russian tales and legends.
    The number 2 is important in my life too - my birthday, my son's birthday and others...
  • mary hard
    hello @Admin
    8. It reminds me that Jesus was resurrected on the 8th day. It signifies new birth, regeneration, new beginning, born again when you receive the Lord Jesus as your LORD and SAVIOUR.
  • Yorvis
    A mí me parece el número 5 desde pequeño en la suerte para juegos significa la alimentación saludable pero seguro que por fecha de nacimiento es el 1
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.