• Nat M
    When you are sending your tickets into Support,
    Can you please include your registered email address. Your member number with your problems.
    It will be easier for Support to find you.
  • Jessica Gonzalez

Done
    Thank you so much
  • Audrey Scott

2 under processing rewards
    Audrey Scott
    Member Id: 1845800

• Nat M

Have you emailed Support?
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Nat M
    I am bringing this post back up.
    I just went through the Forum and read all the Members waiting on redemptions .

How can Admin, Support know who you are when you just write virtually '" Where is my redemption" ..............nothing else.

If you send in tickets like that , i would ignore them as well.

Details..........Information would be helpful , they have not got time looking and searching when you provide zilch info.
  • Dash
    @Nat MBut shouldn't they ask for the required infos when they get e-mails regarding delay in the redemption?
  • Nat M

But would you not put that in your email when you are chasing them up? One less step

What i do send email with all the info/screenshots. You get the ticket number back with that 24 hour generic message. If i use the actual form i copy and paste what i wrote originally to that ticket number. Then just keep resending that ticket number back daily when it is nearly time for them to go to work.

But they will not reply using your email that you just kept resending daily . But for some stupid reason start a whole new email. That is where the confusion is.
    So if there is still a problem the next person who gets your email cause you replied to the email they sent you. Has no idea what previously has been said. Then you start all over again. Repeating yourself.
  • Dash
    @Nat MWell, I think they just don't know the proper format while approaching the CC
  • cjsenour
    Be that as it may, if you want your money you need to play by their rules, as stupid as they may seem.
  • Audrey Scott

Thank you for submitting my last payment
    I only have one more

698624 7/17/2020 11:14:51 AM MasterCard 2,800 28.00 USD Processing
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. We would like to inform you that we have shared your details with our redemption on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.

For further details please contact -
  • simon carthy
    if you logged into your account and used support should automaticly your info included . or it will be a bug in the site design. if you used your regsterd email to email support they already can find you . if used this form to grab help . then at least you should use your name and your membership id . it would be helpfull to say the procces num too .
    do not forget that support are humans too . not robots not gods . day of the weak . and day of the year . cause in holidays all procces stops .
    and if the cat eat all the surveys in your acount just make sure to bring tona for it and when it start to eat just kick it out lol
  • Nat M

How is your cat today still eating your surveys...........maybe you should be giving it more tuna or maybe it may prefer a lobster for a change
  • Nat M
    Well since no New Discussions can be made. Thought i would bring this post back up for members to use for their redemption problems NOT SPAM
  • Rahulab
    1052642 27/04/2021 05:32:04 Paypal 500 374.00 INR Processing
    Check this admin
  • cjsenour
    No need to post the same things twice in seconds. Give Admin a chance to respond. Or better yet, send to Support
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Admin
    Please check your inbox, thanks
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Nat M
    @Admin

There are members in here that you have missed and not responded to just jumped over there comments

@Cassandra Wood
    @Katharine Johnson
    @Jeremy Phillips

• Admin
  • simon carthy
    i know it is not for this type of problems but as i do not want to spam too .
    just i need answers or any kind of help .
    shortly: i got invite , registerd at univox yaaay ,take some surveys but no luck to get Qualified or already survey respondents limitation reached . i tried many times but no luck (age problems i think lol ). one day i got 0 survey in my account in a flash moment , sent email to support . they said they did reset my account . but not fixed . i got email invite and completed a survey . with 0 number of surveys still , again to support . nothing happend . again support . they said reset . nothing happened . i found my ip was flaged for stuped share with my next door neighbour . i fixed with my isp . and yet no surveys when i login to my account . what should i do ?
    kind regards
  • Richard Hicks
    did you send email to support? support not any other division .
    try it . be sure that the staffs of univox are helpfull . but they are not robots too . calm down bro
  • Admin
    Check your inbox for a message from the support team!
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Admin
    ! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Both of your redemptions have been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours
  • Sarah Semo
    Hello Admin,
    Could you please check this redeem for me because I haven't received it yet:
    Request Id: 87164
    Date: 11/24/2017
    Amount: 25$

Thank you so much!
  • Jeffery Cordova

Can you look at this redeem
    1083506 5/3/2021 2:36:33 PM Rixty 2,000 20.00 USD Processing
    Thank you .
  • Janna Raid
    Hello what about my reward??
    i request it on 4/27/2021 11:41:49 AM
    thank you very match
    have a nice day
  • Gavin Davis
    can you please look into my payment. I redeemed on 23rd april and am ambassador. I have sent a note to support but got nothing back over a week. I am ambassador level so usually have payment before this long
  • simon carthy
    thank you . they contact me . asking for my neighbor's name . i send details info . i hope this will help . as police did not do any thing cause it was weak case against (me or her ) and was my mistake . thank you for your kind replay and help
    heartly regards
  • Mark F
    Hello
    @Admin
    Please send my unpaid rewards.
    My email is
    Request Id Are given below
    1082534 5/1/2021 8:01:40 PM Google Play Gift Code 2,500 25.00 USD Processing
  • Admin
  • Admin

• Mark F

Thank you :starstruck:
  • Jennifer Connor
    Hello!
    I have a redemption issue and I thought you might be willing to help me to resolve it.
    Request Id 493379
    Request Date 2/27/2020 7:07:59 PM
    Reward type: Paypal
    Amount: 25$
    Email:
    Could you please process the reward?

Sorry for being lengthy.
    Thank you!
  • Admin

• Cassandra Wood

Two days ago you have sent me:
    But I have not received anything yet, can you pay me?

8500 MasterCard
    Request Date: 3/31/2021 11:10:41 PM
  • Janna Raid
    Hello please answer me what about my reward ??
    request id 1052995
    Request Date 4/27/2021 11:41:49 AM
    thank you
  • Admin
    Please check your inbox, thanks
  • Admin

• Sona Reid
    please admin its seems that i have a problem 2
    this is my reward id 1055004
    Request Date 4/30/2021 11:06:02 AM
    thanx and have a nice day
  • Admin

• Markell Wh
    Is there any update about the payment of my redeems ?
  • Admin
    Please check your inbox, Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.