• ronykros
    i redeemed my points a long time ago and nothing has been approved yet
    please admin help me with that i worked hard for my points i got more than 15000 points
    i redeemed 2500 points master card and i have been waiting for a long time please help me with that
    love you
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. We would like to inform you that we have shared your details with our redemption on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.

For further details please contact -
  • ronykros
    hi mister admin please can you tell me when my reward will be approved
    i reddened 10000 points master card three days ago and am waiting for your help a lot thank you a lot
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. We would like to inform you that we have shared your details with our redemption team on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • ronykros
    hello mister admin
    thank you for listening to me
    i asked you about my redemption request in a discussion
    but i feel like it was deleted
    is there something wrong?
    please help me
    thank you
  • ronykros
    hello mister admin
    i redeemed 2000 points 3 days ago and am verified level so i should be rewarded in 72 hours
    but my reward has not been approved yet
    thank you for your help
  • Nat M

Do you realise that they do not work week ends
  • Kevin Betances

Hi admin i have redemption request since 6 ago and my account level is verified until now i didn't receive any thing..
    And today i opened my account i sew there is no surveys can you help me please
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • William green
    Hi Mr admin I redeemed a long time ago 2500 points and nothing has been approved yet
    I appreciate your help
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • nina mores
    hello mister admin i redeemed my points a long time ago and nothing has been approved yet can i know when my reward will be approved
    i appreciate your help mister
    thank you very much
  • Admin
  • ronykros
    i appreciate your help a lot
    i hope my redemption will be approved in the next 24 hours
  • ronykros
    admin i have posted a comment recently about my redemption and it was deleted for some reason
    can you tell my what is the problem please?
  • ronykros
    admin am not spamming or anything
    but i noticed you were helping all the members here
    so please can you replay thank you
  • ronykros
    admin am sorry again
    but is there a hope that my redemption will be approved soon?
  • Nat M

Did you not get your email that Admin said 16 days ago

↪ronykros We can understand your concern. We would like to inform you that we have shared your details with our redemption on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.

@Admin
  • Dored
    Hi admin
    I've redeemed a 5000 points.

Gift Option: Rixty
    Request Date: 5/3/2021 6:49:19 PM

how long does it taker to process the redemption

thanx for you understanding
  • ronykros
    can you please help me it's been more than 48 hours and my redemption still pending
  • ronykros
    admin it's been a long time and my redemption was not approved
    and you did not even replaying me or anyone
    is there a problem on the website
    i hope to solve all the problems soon
    thanks
  • Charles Janney
    Hello Univox community
    Have a good day
    I have 1 reward still pending from a long time
    This is my reward information :

Request Date: 4/19/2021 1:48:17 PM

Request Id : 1048335

Regards
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption will be processed by the end of the day, please check your email over the next 36 hours.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Marvos
    my name is Marvos Rodriguez
    my email :
    Member Id : 7504497
    I hope you could help me with these cards I ordered, it's been a while and it haven't arrived yet, thanks.
    Request Id: 1043553 Request Date : 4/8/2021 4:19:26 AM Redemption Type : Paypal Amount : 25.00 USD Status Processing
    Request Id: 1046037 Request Date : 4/14/2021 3:41:26 AM Redemption Type : Reward Link Amount : 25.00 USD Status Paid
    Request Id: 1053205 Request Date : 4/27/2021 3:21:16 PM Redemption Type : Reward Link Amount : 25.00 USD Status Processing
    @Admin
  • ronykros
    admin please replay me
    i have been waiting for so long for my redemption and nothing has been approved
    please help me with my problem
    thank you
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Dored

thank you
    I appreciate everything you do..actually this card is a gift to my neighbor's 13 years old
    I promised him

take your time
  • jimmy
    Thank you for requesting 2000 points.

Gift Option: Reward Link
    Request Date: 5/11/2021 5:36:41 PM
    The redemption request has not been processed and I cannot log into my account. I am receiving this message
    Sign-in failed. Please contact your administrator.
  • Admin
  • Ashley Reed
    Hello @Admin

I wanna ask you about my Redemptions

Redemption Details
    Request Id Request Date Redemption Type Points Amount Status

1091179 5/13/2021 12:09:15 PM Paypal 7,500 75.00 USD Processing
    1046970 4/16/2021 4:40:24 AM MasterCard 8,300 83.00 USD Processing
  • jimmy
    I did not receive the reward :cry: and my account is still disabled Does resolving this problem require NATO assistance :rofl: ?? At least I want to know the reason :sad:
  • Carlos Kratzer
    Hi Mr admin I redeemed a long time ago 2500 points and nothing has been approved yet
    I appreciate your help ..
  • Milind
    Hello Univox Community,

I have not received payment for the following redemption request,

Points Redeemed: 635 points
    Gift Option: Paypal
    Request Date: 5/8/2021 6:19:35 AM
    Message Received: Our team will process your request shortly.

Please check...

Regards,

Milind
    Member ID 1032369
  • Admin
  • Harold Taylor

Good morning!

I wish you could help finish processing my first redemption, it has been processing for 17 days now.

Here is all the info

Member Id: 7561375

email

Request Id 1054976

Request Date 4/30/2021 11:20:41 AM

Redemption Type Reward Link

Points 2,500

Amount 25.00 USD

Status Processing

Thanks, have a nice Monday!
  • LauraBrown

Hi, I requested a Google Play gift card more than 15 days ago, and have not received any response yet.
    Is anyone helping me here??:cry: :worry:
    Gift Option: Google Play Gift Code
    Request Date: 4/29/2021 4:04:05 PM
    Member Id: 7604062
  • Concetta
    Please can you help me? @Admin
    I have not received payment for the following redemption request

My ID membro: 1994752
    Id request:1087189
    7/5/2021 22:13:16
    Amazon.it Gift Certificate
    20.00 EUR
  • williamk
    Hello @Admin
    I'm having a bit of a problem and i wish you can help me
    It's been a long time since i redeemed my points and since then i heard no answer from you and the cards haven't arrived !!
    Is there something wrong with my account or have i made the redeeming procces wrong ?!!!
    The cards details are:
    1_ Id: 1044713 _Date: 11/04/2021(Paypal 50$)
    2_ id: 1049108 _ date: 20/04/2021 (Rixty 50$)

Thanks
  • Jennifer Corsiatto
    @Admin
    my name is Jennifer Corsiatto
    my email :
    Member Id: 7507294
    I hope you could help me with these card I ordered
    it`s been a while and it haven`t arrived yet , thanks .
    Request Id :972038 ,Request Date :3/1/2021 8:25:05 AM , Redemption Type :Paypal ,Amount : 35.00 USD , Status :Processing
  • ronykros
    hello admin
    i have posted a comment about my redemption request
    and it was deleted for some reason
    please can you help me with that and processing my redemption request
    thank you
  • mary simon

hello i am a new member
    i have no survey even though their were 80 2 days ago
    can you check my problem plz :heart: :flower:
  • William Watson

I have this problem two days ago
    "Sign-in failed. Please contact your administrator"
    and I contacted support three times to get the same response, which is that the problem has been solved, but it is still there.
    Who can help????
  • Aeron Hess
    @Admin hello admin
    i hope u r doing good
    so far nothing has been approved about my redemption
    please help me
    Request ID : 1086704
    ty
  • puchkova66
    Hello!
    08.05.2021 I ordered the exchange of my points to Paypal. The request ID is 108452. But the status is still displayed — Processing. Help please. Thanks. Sincerely, Elena Pushkova,
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.