• Kingalfred
    Charsocal Godseeconomy
    i understand your Hearts being willing .,.,. dont pressure yourselves .,. if you dont have the time or the energy at that moment in time.. let them know .. seems you both have well and truly done your fair share .. take a guilt free step back
  • charsocal
    - The school he attended was K thru 8th and when he graduated from 8th grade we sent him to a public high school so my days are over thank goodness.
  • mikeee
    bump
  • Michele
    When is the Surprize coming back to Univox!!!
  • godseeconomy
    I thoroughly enjoyed the volunteer work at the school. It was so interesting and educational for me too. The children would read to me, one by one. I would go with the whole class to outside activities, like visiting so many different museums, history, science, art, transport, observatories, etc., etc. I learnt so much about how to appreciate art and the finer details of the work. I learnt about Egyptology, hieroglyphics, fossils. etc., etc. I got so much out of the time. Do it. It is well worth it and your child would be so pleased, proud and happy to see mummy in his class. Enjoy this immeasurable experience, charsocal.
  • latabansal
    When I left the job and want to do some work at home for earnings and kill the time surprisingly I saw univox site and started full fill my dream
  • Wilmar
    Cool :cool:
  • guimaraes
    eu tentei varias vezes e nada
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.