• Admin
    We hope everyone is checking the "Suprize Me" page regularly. We really feel bad when someone misses the reward, we want all our users get Lucky and earn points.

PS: Get Surprized Daily!

k6ifi3flaqja7cce.png
  • Krystyna
    Great post to remain everybody that there is great prize waiting for lucky member.
  • Crafty501
    Hopefully more members will start checking each day to see if their name has been selected. Nice way to boost your points

Crafty501
  • godseeconomy
    Yes, if I knew about it before 26/1/16 I wouldn't have missed my surprise! Thanks for reminding Admin. How about extending to 48 hr notice or an email notice for that matter????
  • vivian alexander
    Pretty, Love Surprises, or in this case SURPRIZES, Hopefully this will make there be less people that miss theirs.
  • charsocal
    Checking it daily.
  • Krystyna
    Oh yes,when the contest's won points will be credited to our accounts?I'm still waiting for mine....
  • charsocal
    Oh me. Maybe they are waiting for the contest to be over???
  • Krystyna
    Did you win and waiting for the payment too?
  • Admin
    Hello Everyone, we are updating "Surprize Me" points on a daily basis. In case you didn't receive the points, please drop an email to our customer serive team at
  • charsocal
    No, but it's fun to see others people's names up there. I guess the ones who missed out don't come on here very much or are waiting for an email invite.
  • Krystyna
    Oh yes and I wish all members good luck;maybe one of these days you will see your name on the list too,hopefully soon.
  • Chris1955
    always check more than once a day!
  • qtkeesha
    I finally have been checking each day wishing everyone luck!
  • frances turkel
    I always check hopefully i'll get lucky with G-d's help!!!
  • Bob Dack

I had always thought or even hoped they might run it a way we had
    at a Government job I had at one time.
    As you had to check-in daily to see who's been drawn in the "SNOWBALL"
    it works on the principle that you have to put your name in the drawn bowl
    daily to win hence that way only the peoples who check-in everyday would
    possibly win which is why I do it & am miffed at the amount of people they
    have drawn that have missed their named so are any of these people
    even check-in to see?
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks, Bob. When I click 'surprise me' I get the take a survey trophy pic, I don't see anybody's names at all on surprise section. Don't think my webpage is correct. For a very long time i used to get sign in merged with a telephone no and I could not click sign in. I've given up hope re 'surprise me'.
  • Donna
    On Saturday and Sunday, there are no names posted, and sometimes they have gone for a few days without posting a name. Your webpage is ok! Are you by any chance using a tablet/something with a smaller screen? I have heard others who use a mobile device say the same thing - that the telephone numbers is merged with other things.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks, I'll look out. I do know about the w/end non appearance of names.
  • frances turkel
    godseeconomy Every time I come on I click the surprise me and I never won anything !
  • Bob Dack

Yeah,I'm with you there & I think it's been some sort of record now for non winner?
    I've lost count now?
    That is why a snowball draw would be such a good idea?
    You go in every day drop your name in the Bowl if no one wins,
    the points are carried over for the next draw & so on!
    So it is only the number of names in the bowl can win not everyone on the site?
  • Dawn Cunningham
    doesn't seem too random when one name is on the list 6 times out of 100.... and other names appear more than once as well
  • Gitty4
    I looked up the names of some of the Surprize Me potential winners and do not see them listed under the members!
  • charsocal
    We have been complaining for a very long time about this issues and nothing has been achieved. It is was it is and not a thing we can do about it.
  • J Zerbs
    There is no member list for the site that I'm aware of, the forum is separate. There are only 4982 forum members and 733497 members of the site. So less than 1% of members are on the forum. I've never seen most of the members in the top 100 overall or monthly on the forum.

I do agree with It doesn't seem random. However like said there is nothing we can do about it. We've asked admin dozens if not hundreds about it and they've never changed it. It's basically a joke at this point and I think this topic is just a way for admin to look like they care when they obviously don't.
  • charsocal
    - If I'm not mistaken I think I recall them saying they would look into the matter or words of sorts but that was it and nothing else.
  • J Zerbs
    I remember that too when we suggested that the format should be changed or only active members should be eligible to win. Wish they'd change it, if not they should just drop it. No one ever claims their prize so it's pointless and pretty much just for show at this point.
  • charsocal
    - That's right now I remember about only active members but then did we ever figure out if all those Misses were actually active members? Memory feels so brain dead right now, so much drama in the last 2 days.
  • Wanda Chadbourne
    I don't see a "Surprize Me" page
  • Krystyna
    Please go to your dashboard and click on that moving little gift box,this will take you to the "surprize me" page,check daily,maybe one of this days you will see your name there,good luck.
  • ruth
    where is that page
  • marimuthu
    Please go to your dashboard and click on that moving little gift box,this will take you to the "surprize me" page,check daily,maybe one of this days you will see your name there,good luck.
  • Sonu Agal
    I am regularly checking "Suprize Me" page but still my name was not shown as award winner. Please do so that I can claim.
  • Barry
    I was checking it but now why bother as there has not been a new name for a week
  • godseeconomy
    I noticed that too.
  • godseeconomy
    I have been checking 'surprise me' page everyday and this afternoon as well.There were no names. Just now i found a list of names. how is this possible?
    marvette johnson 23233 300 03 Jul 2017 Awarded
    Samta Kaushal N7L 4L3 300 02 Jul 2017 Awarded
    marvette johnson 23233 300 01 Jul 2017 Awarded
    ALISTRIA JONES 23832 300 30 Jun 2017 Awarded
    Mele McCabe 90814 300 29 Jun 2017 Awarded
    marvette johnson 23233 300 28 Jun 2017 Awarded
    Mele McCabe 90814 300 27 Jun 2017 Awarded
    marvette johnson 23233 300 26 Jun 2017 Awarded
    Annette Brown 92064 300 25 Jun 2017 Awarded
    jason Alexander 47129 300 24 Jun 2017 Awarded
  • frances turkel
    "godseeconomy; I saw the same name on the list (3) times...I really don't understand where the numbers are coming from!
  • jacey
    I dont have a moving gift box on my dashboard page ??
    help please
    I only have a greyed out static gift box next to my points balance
  • jacey
    tried contacting but no replies
  • godseeconomy
    Me neither. I can't see one when I'm in the survey listing page.
  • charsocal
    That contest no longer exists, sorry.
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for letting me know. I don't understand why discontinued topics/conversations still remain in the front page!!! Univox moderators, please get rid of them. Stop confusing me!
  • charsocal
    - Oh no problem. I usually scroll up when I have a gut feeling it's an old post as this one started 2 years ago. How have you been doing ?
  • jacey
    very hard to find any posts that are under 6 months old
    Has this site been going for years and is now winding up on its last legs, so to speak ??
    Would be good to have recent posts on front page or at least a heading for recent posts
    Also a "How to earn points" Sticky would be very useful to new members like me { joined quite a few months ago but struggling to earn any points, I'm on 1497 }
  • jacey
    Joined March 2017 so took me a year to earn 1497 points, but, after reading facebook page seems ok LOL !
    Has this site been going for years and is now winding up on its last legs, so to speak ??
    Would be good to have recent posts on front page or at least a heading for recent posts
    Also a "How to earn points" Sticky would be very useful to new members like me { joined quite a few months ago but struggling to earn any points, I'm on 1497 }
  • godseeconomy
    Am well but very tired today as had just seen 6 people off this morning. We had a conference and we had been giving hospitality. It is hard work though enjoyable. Now comes the laundry bit!!!!!
  • charsocal
    - What is it that you do? Sounds interesting, except for the laundry, lol...
  • godseeconomy
    Yes, we have a very, very active church life and we live so close to the church we get inundated with requests. many a time I feel like refusing as it is VERY hard work and I'm not a young one anymore. The need to help out is always pressing.
  • charsocal
    - What does the work involve if you don't mind me asking.
    My son went to a private school that was located in a church for 9 years and I do understand about the pressure about having to do volunteer. It got to the point where I wasn't even being asked but expected to.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.