• Maya Rodham
    My award has not yet been processed. Can my problem be solved?
    This is my card info:
    Order ID: 1045674
    Order date: 4/13/2021 10:32:08 AM
    Redemption Type: Bonus Link
    Amount: US $ 20.00
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. We would like to inform you that we have shared your details with our redemption on your redemption status please check your email over the next 24 hours.

For further details please contact -
  • Maya Rodham
    Dear admin @admin
    I have contacted you many times for my request and have not received any response
    I don't know if there is a problem with my account that prevents the cards from arriving
    I don't want to work for nothing
    It's been a long time since recovery
    Request ID: 1263195 8/20/2021 7:01:54 AM Reward Link 2,000 20.00 USD Processing
    1257679 8/14/2021 2:15:58 AM Paypal 1,100 11.00 USD Processing
  • Maya Rodham
    please reply soon
    Thank you for your efforts
  • tom85
    What is this delay? You have told me that the refund is in only 24 hours and this is the twelfth day and nothing has arrived. Please help quickly and not to repeat the matter in the coming days
  • cjsenour
    There is probably nothing wrong with your account. Have you contacted Support? All redeems are taking a long time latelyl
  • Maya Rodham

I took too much time
    1 month and 7 days!!
  • cjsenour
    Do not redeem again until the above are paid.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.