• charsocal
    - Your very welcome. I was also doing the same thing when I only could get the Visa award back in the day and having to try to spend the whole 25.00 on something. I can't remember if I had the brainstorm or if another member mentioned it to me, but I would certainly buy a gift card. Another I didn't mention was Academy Sports which accepts the E card. One thing you can't do is put it on your paypal account, BUT I THINK I have seen comments that you can if you have a business account or something to that fact, but please don't hold me up to it. Good Luck To You!
  • Donna
    Just thought I would add, that I don't want you to think I was complaining. While Univox isn't perfect - no survey site is - Univox is still my favorite!
  • Admin
    Thank you so much for the support and understanding.. yes everything is fine cheers :)
  • sascha
    I don't have a problem with Univox. I think it's one of the best survey sites out here right now. So many survey sites have disappeared.
  • Donna
    I agree with you!
  • Admin
    thank-you so much for your kind words, hope we will up to your expectations. thanks :)
  • Mitzi drye
    good. keep us up to date please. thank you!
  • Catwoman
    ..I have also noticed if I redeem my points on a Friday, I don't get my reward til Monday(probably cause they are off on the weekend), so now if I don't have enough points to redeem by Thursday night(cause I usually receive my reward by Friday when I do), then I just wait til Monday to redeem-hoping I too will have more points, but Not cause I hate starting from zero(which believe me I do..lol), but I get Virtual M.C.'s, and I get every cent I can to put it towards my cell phone bill, so if I have 1532, that's .32 more cents off my bill I don't need to have in my bank acct-and it has helped, trust me, I have had .50 in my checking since Jan. 6th til yesterday..lol-not really funny but have to laugh to not cry, and then I usually have my reward by Tuesday anyway, only 1 day later :) ..I love this site!! <3 ..hope the pace of surveys picks up soon, that also helps!! ..I don't remember it being this slow for a long time.
  • Donna
    I know all about no money in the checking account, and I would rather laugh than cry, also! I try to look at all of life that way!
  • vivian alexander
    I have been at ambassador level almost 1 1/2 yrs and I have never seen not one surprise reward let alone monthly surprise reward, thats whats stated in the different level benefits.
  • flygirl
    I hope it works that way.
    How come we must login multiple times to redeem rewards?
    Thank you.
  • charsocal
    - Security purposes I would think.
  • Donna
    Definitely for security reasons to ensure it is you redeeming your points. I'm pretty sure most sites if not all the ones I belong to require re-entry of my password to redeem.
  • charsocal
    - One site requires a code you must receive off of your phone in order to redeem.
  • guimaraes
    lagal mesmo
  • Rag
    Did not get my 200 points for completing profile and 400 points for technical glitch please process ASAP
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.