• Admin
    Dear Members,
    Below are the information chart carrying the benefits available for different levels.

d4d4fcjoxbvty5m5.png

q7f5dlw69v6wewam.jpg

P.S- Any clarification is welcomed for that you can send a mail or ping in shoutmix. :D
  • Krystyna
    This sounds good,thank you.
  • nipun
    Really good. You were better than others before now you are the best !!
  • maria82
    Cool I love it :D
  • Christine B
    that's great!!! :D
  • Sarah GRANT
    thanks sound great keep the great improvement
  • Kevin Rockel
    So how does one qualify for the different levels?
  • sharon starin
    sounds great, glad for the upgrade
  • Omar
    Yes that's great but

I am Basic usre although I have participated in this site since 2 years ago
  • Omar
    It is not fair am very disappointed and really sad
  • Jules
    thank you for info i was looking on site for this
  • vivian alexander
    OMAR, IM Dissapointed to, I stayed top 10 during the contest, I spend everyday on here till every survey is gone and check back all day, I cash out at least 3 times a month, 8 last month,AND IM only verified, so it really makes you wonder just how, they pick and choose, 2 YRS AND YOUR BASIC!, MAKES YA WONDER
  • Chris1955
    What is a dedicated CRM in the Ambassador level?
  • vilmaake
    I'm basic, I have years on this page and never charged, because I never get surveys, how can I become verified ?, do not understand, I need to do
  • Admin
    Customer Relationship Manager, it means Ambassador users will get a dedicated customer support team, thanks!
  • Andrew Nicholls
    I'm also curious- how do we move or get promoted from Basic to Verified, etc, etc
    It would be nice to have a goal to work towards...
  • Admin
    We understand your concern and even we feel that some of our regular user been missed out just because the criteria set is little stricter in terms of choosing the member. We will keep in the loop for our next upgrade, Thanks and cheers!!!
  • Admin
    We had kept some criteria to chose our members in order to upgrade them, nevertheless all members are equally important to us. Just the upgraded one will get extra privilege but others will also get equal attention and time to time will review your candidature(in terms of participation) and upgrade your status. No worries cheers!!!
  • bigdayqueen
    I know the Admin has good intentions and Univox is way better in paying that many comments reflect in the Shoutbox. And the new member levels is an added incentive...maybe. If only we had a real clue as to the criteria it would be even better, especially for Univox. There is an ultimate goal for them to increase participation, but many members seem to be totally confused about how to get there.
  • godseeconomy
    Don't understand this. Where am I? No where?
  • J Zerbs
    When are these new benefits going to start?
  • Dan D
    Thanks, good to know what the benefits for each status/tier level.
  • Admin
    Members ranked basic,verified,premium and ambassador based on their loyalty,activity and participation in surveys,contests and on the forum.
    No reward/extra points are given but the grievance handling time of rank holders has minimized and also the several other benefits been added..please refer the above columns..
  • Admin
    These benefits are going to start very soon, probably by next months. We will inform all members once will go live.
  • Admin
    Just check your mail and see if you have received any mail from us stating that account has been upgraded from Basic to verified or Premium or Ambassador.
  • Stan
    I'm verified, I try the surveys everyday, cash out say three times a year, maybe four. How do we work our way up if we can't qualify to complete more surveys that fit our profile ? 8-)
  • godseeconomy

I Have checked, admin, there was no email at all, so it must mean, I'm at no level yet.
  • godseeconomy
    A 1000 apologies, Admin. i just found the email dated 12th instant. I've been upgraded to 'verified' level. Hip, hip hurrah!! Blessing you!
  • J Zerbs
    It says smaller value redemptions less than $10 but that hasn't taken effect yet. Also what does less than $10 mean exactly? How much will be needed to request a redemption?
  • Admin
    Hello J Zerbs, these benefits are not yet live. We'll provide detailed information before making it live for the users.
  • J Zerbs
    Do you know when are they going to start?
  • Catwoman
    Not really happy-been a member since 2012 and I'm still Basic..I rarely ever qualify for a survey but I am glad to get the 5 points for not qualifying and getting to cash out for Amazon gift codes sometimes(which they ALWAYS give me quickly!) ..thanks for the info univox..question is, I guess I won't ever go up a level if I don't actually qualify and complete surveys??? ..all I can say is, I'll keep trying-the higher levels do seem nice!!
  • J Zerbs
    Any news on when the benefits will go into effect?
  • vivian alexander
    I thought they had started because , they have gotten really fast on the payments, they never seem to take but 1 or 2 days here lately, so I just assumed it had to do with this, whatever the case may be, Im Thankful
  • Camilla Gay
    Thanks for informing me
  • J Zerbs
    Some of them seem to be in effect but I was referring to the redemptions of less than $10, chat/voice support, monthly surprise awards and PayPal as none of those are yet in effect. Was just wondering if they knew when these benefits would go into effect.
  • vivian alexander
    JZerb, yea it will be great when they do go in effect, do you remember if it was certain levels that was going to be able to get PayPal, or was it just ambassador? I remember them saying something like that.
  • Jules
    thankyou so much for explaining the differences. When will they all take effect, eg, smaller redemtions
  • J Zerbs
    I think they said PayPal would be available for Ambassador and Premium, but not %100 sure.
  • Krystyna
    Yes,they did say for Ambassador and Premium members
  • J Zerbs
    what $ amount we'll be able to cash out at once the changes go into effect. It says less than $15 for premium and verified levels and less than $10 for Ambassador level. What exactly does less than $10 mean? Will we be able to cash out at $5 or will we be able to chose any amount we want to cash out for like $7.58? There are sites were you can cash out for any amount you want to down to as little as .01 so just wondering how it'll work.
  • Annu mittal
    Good, that's really good
  • charsocal
    Yeaaaaaaaa! I made it to the Premium level today. Thanks again Univox!!!!!
  • Jules
    can someone pls explain what "chat support timings" is
  • Admin
    Its going to available from next month onward as promised, the timing will be normal working hours.
  • Krystyna
    Now I noticed on shoutbox that Univox said that paypal will be available to Premium members...
  • J Zerbs
    Earlier today they said it'd only be available to those at ambassador level. From shout box-

Univox Community
    Hi Suzanne, would like to share with you that we are bringing paypal into light but its in pipeline.It will be offerablle to Ambassador level user only. Once,it will be approved to use all users will be notified. However, dwolla is not in use anymore.
  • Krystyna
    Bummer,how about those with Premium level?Maybe when this project comes out from the "pipeline",it would be available to them as well but ideally I would like to see paypal to all members if they choose this form of payment....
  • Krystyna
    Sorry but I was actually addressing this message to Univox and guess clicked it wrong....
  • godseeconomy
    It works! I redeemed $25/- and the voucher came in 2 days!! Thank you, Admin.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.