• glen white
    hi
    i requested a 20$ google card with the id 1094216 on 5/18/2021 2:52:09 PM
    it normally took a 48 hours to redemption
    my id member 2002426
    can you please resolve my redemption
    thanks
  • cjsenour
    Redeems are taking longer now. Support is backed up resolving really old redeems. Give it a week to 10 days before asking again.
  • Nat M
    Members with redemption problems be PATIENT.
    The hold up is because

From Upper Management

".The team is based in India. If you are not currently aware of the situation there at this time, they are in a very bad spot with COVID which is causing delays as teams and their families are becoming sick. This is part of what is driving the delays in processing in addition to a massive increase in requests which need to be checked more closely.
    I am fully aware the delays are excessive and I am working internally to get more resources to address this."
  • Michael shelton
    I appreciate your efforts, and I wish recovery to all.
  • cjsenour
    Glad we have a more definitive answer. I have been replying to those who want their reward next day that Support is backed up and to be patient. This will give a little more credibility to the delays.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Sarah Haney
    @Admin
    Hi , I am having redemption delay too , please solve this problem.
    1055263 4/30/2021 3:44:22 PM Reward Link 5,000 50.00 USD Processing
  • cjsenour
    Admin will return on Monday
  • Johnson988
    @Admin please check my order this is the details :
    1091971 5/14/2021 4:29:29 PM Reward Link 2,000 20.00 USD Processing
    thanks for help.
  • cjsenour
    Support is based in India where they are undergoing severe Covid infection, Many workers sick or in quarantine. Please be patient.
  • Admin
    Thanks for reaching out to us! I have checked with our support team on your redemption status. Your redemption has been processed, please check your email over the next 24 hours.
  • Admin
  • Gavin Davis
    @Admin i know things are crazy at the moment and got to say that you and also the site itself are doing a great job. I was hoping that you could look into one of my redeems for me please. The id number is 1092641 and it is for 23gbp Tesco gift card. . i am ambassador level and redeemed on 16th may. Thanks for your help in this matter.
  • Deepwad
    @ S tiwari
    Did you get your reward?
  • Deepwad
    @admin please help me to get the reward and I am ambassador level user now it has been 13 days still I didn't get my reward yet. my request Id is 1090310.
    Request date is 12/05/2021
    others members which redeemed after me got their reward but I didn't get yet.please process the reward.
  • frank j

I didn't get it.
  • cjsenour
    Yu need to be more specific. Redeem ID, date, amount and what for,
  • cjsenour
    Support is based in India which is undergoing sever Covid infections, Many sick or in quarantine. Please be patient.
  • Deepwad
    @cjsenour other members which redeemed after me from india getting their rewards
  • frank j
    Hello admin,
    I need some help here,
    Please .
    Gift option: Rixty 20$
    Request Date: 5/15/2021 4:07:42 AM
    Email:( )
    I didn't get my reward.
  • erdal güven
    Medical assistance from Turkey to India to combat coronavirus
    Military aircraft carrying medical aid to New Delhi, the capital of India, one of the countries affected by the coronavirus epidemic, took off from Ankara. During the coronavirus epidemic that affected the world, Turkey, which showed its culture of cooperation to all humanity, has now extended its hand to India.

Upon the instruction of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 630 oxygen tubes worth 9 million 181 thousand 789 liras, 5 oxygen generators, 50 respirators and 50 thousand boxes of tablet medicine prepared by the Turkish Red Crescent and the Ministry of Health were sent to the Turkish Armed Forces at Etimesgut Military Airport. (TSK), two A 400M type transport aircraft.

THE PEOPLE OF INDIA WERE NOT LEFT ALONE WITH MEVLANA'S FAMOUS WORD

"There are many hopes behind despair. There are many suns behind the darkness," said Mevlana in Turkish, Hindi and English on the boxes on the plane departing for New Delhi. "With love from Turkey to the people of India." statement was included.

LOTS OF HEALTHCARE MATERIALS SENT

Turkish Red Crescent General Manager İbrahim Altan reminded the journalists that health aid consisting of oxygen cylinders, oxygen generators, respirators and medicines was sent to India. "INDIA SENT AID TO OUR COUNTRY DURING THE BALKAN WARS AND THE SALVATION WAR"

Stating that they sent the health aid on the orders of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, with the coordination of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Industry and Technology and the Ministry of National Defense, Altan said:

"India has sent aid to our country during both the Balkan Wars and the War of Independence and has always been with us in the struggle for existence. Today, we are also sending aid to them by being with India. I hope that the aid that will go will help many people to get health and relax. We would like to thank our Presidency, ministries and donors who helped us in this matter. " (GET THERE INDIA) 1hidqhfk6rkkwbnp.png
  • erdal güven
    I am sending greetings from Turkey to India. And god bless anyone who reads this message. :(
  • linda567
    HI ADMIN
    PLEAS CAN YOU HELP ME WITH MY REWARD :halo:
    25USD GOOGLE ID 1087145 DATE:5/7/2021 EMAIL:
    THANKS
  • cjsenour
    Need more information. Redeem ID, date, amount and what for. This way Univox can find your record.
  • Admin
  • Deepwad
    @admin I got following message from support with ticket number (#194182)ryj3jk437h7hnv5k.jpg
  • Deepwad
    But I didn't get yet.
  • jeff tyber
    Hi
    PLEASE send my reward.. Request Id 1095851
    Please
  • cjsenour
    Provide Support with more information. Redeem ID, date, amount and what for.
  • cjsenour
    Support is based in India which is have an overwhelming Civdi infections, Many workers sick;others in quarantine. Please be patient.
  • Admin
  • Rahulab
    1096518 22/05/2021 03:53:27 Paypal 504 367.00 INR Processing
    Is redemeptions are delayed?
    I requested this more than one week ago, help me in this
  • cjsenour
    Support is based in India which is have an overwhelming Civdi infections, Many workers sick;others in quarantine. Please be patient.
  • Rahulab
    oh sorry.. In india situation is very bad i know. I didn't think its affects univox too..
  • Admin
  • Admin
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I put in a Ticket today, but have got 2 redemptions i am waiting for

ylnlwywyo2lp2dj5.jpg

Can you please look into them ?
  • Michael Curry
    hello
    i reedemd from quiet some time and did not got anything
    can you help me please ?
    thank you
  • cjsenour
    Please provide Support with Redeem ID, date, amount and what for. This will enable them to find your account.
  • PatriciaEscobar
    Buenas tardes administrador podría revisar mi cuenta ya que a un no me llega mi canje este es mi ID de solicitud 1095400 Fecha de solicitud 20/5/2021 08:31:50 Tipo de canje paypal puntos 5480 $1090.00 MXN ya igual mandé mensaje a soporte no me responden a un y tampoco me han resolvido nada se lo agradecería a usted si podría revisar cuál es el problema por qué a un no llega mi canje gracias .
  • Rahulab
    Can you check my redemption details, now more than 10 days
    1096518 22/05/2021 03:53:27 Paypal 504 367.00 INR Processing
  • cjsenour
    New discussions have been disabled due to Spam.
  • cjsenour
    Support is based in India which is undergoing severe Covid infections Many workers sick or in quarantine. Please be patient.
  • justin vasques

I understood from the comments here .. that the support team is working from India .. I feel very sorry for the difficult time that Indian people are going through due to Covid 19
    I hope the support team and all the people there to stay safe and overcome this hard times :pray: :pray:
  • Plafs
    I have issues to redeem too. Id : 7493225 email:

I ask for redemption for more than a week (20 of May) and I have a verified account. I would like to receive it asap. Thanks
  • cjsenour
    Support is based in India which is in an overwhelming Covid infection. Many workers sick or in quarantine. Please be patient.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.