• Karla
    I understand, but I wish that I would be disqualified QUICKER. It's really frustrating when you've worked on something for 30 minutes or more, answered every question, and THEN been told you don't qualify. Sometimes I even get invites for something that clearly doesn't match my profile; I wish I was just not sent something that I clearly am not the audience for.
  • Kimie
    I work on a bunch of survey sites and this is the worst for disqualifying after you spend 30 minutes answering questions. I looked at Univox reviews and they are terrible for people not getting paid their rewards and this company getting their surveys completed by us for other companies that outsource them, and then not paying us and saying we are disqualified for just about every survey so they don't have to pay out. You should be shut down. This is fraud and illegal. Try Toluna, swagbucks, cash crate, fusion cash, and get the heck outta here. Maybe if we all quit, they will have nobody to do their work for them, and will be forced to shut down. Best thing really.
  • priyajha
    yes my one friends account is also block
  • J Zerbs
    I've tried those sites and IMO univoxcommunity.com is better. I've never had a problem getting paid after I've cashed out. I do get disqualified for most surveys but that happens on the other sites as well, and when I do get disqualified it's usually after a couple questions.
  • Jules
    j
    i feel like i am disqualified from at least 95% of surveuys
  • amitk22
    Thanks for clearing all doubts
  • Val
    I haven't tried redeeming yet, but I also have been disqualified for age and place, but I don't mind. Eventually I will get to do a survey, it will and does happen for me. I also would like to see Dwolla offered to people in Canada and not just the US. Even a e-voucher VISA sent would be better than an virtual visa voucher, then I could spend it on what I want in a store for groceries or whatever I may need as I don't make a lot of money, so it would be nice to see Univox offer e-voucher VISA's and/or Dwolla or even PayPal. Sure would help people like people like myself out who aren't wealthy and don't earn much on their small Canadian governmet pensions.
  • Joe Buchinsky
    It would be nice if surveys told us why we were disqualified, age,marital status,children, and older people spend as much or more and where i live $20,000 would equate to $40,000 in a different place, you can rent a 3 bedroom house for under $1000 and food cost less, we still have to buy cars and other stuff so you can't just look at the money, how many older people don't have TVs or computers, im60 and feel more like 50.
  • Colleen
    I love the extra income in here, tax free, ok takes a bit to get to the 2500 points, yes I get canned a lot, but its not hard to log in answer a few questions and get a few points or a nice one with a few hundred points, keep chipping at the ice and a voucher will finally be yours , collect them up and nice bonus when needed for christmas
  • tarun kumar
    It is because the quota must be full
  • Patricia Hollins
    I am constantly disqualified. It seems like a scheme with some of the survey sites.
  • Jules

For me the most frustrating thing is that Univox is the best site I have found so far in regard to members and the community. The downside is NO surveys.
  • J Zerbs
    I think the amount of surveys you get depends on several factors. It seems those that live outside the U.S. don't get as many, also your job, age, sex, income, marital status, number of children you have and their ages, and many other things are factors into how many surveys you get and how many you'll qualify for.
  • Sue
    Points when you don't qualify show they appreciate our participation, which is good.
    There are some sites which take you to the very last question before disqualifying you which is very bad and I don't use that site again.
  • still me AMANDA RICE
    I don't get it . On some of these Surveys it asks if you have any children under the age of 5 and are they living in your home?

So my answer would not be listed nor can you choose other . I'd I jus think that's kinda dum
  • mally
    i am happy i get five points even though i disqualified from survey
  • jason
    all those explanations seem good but some how it still feels shady when you can get through the whole survey and not get credit. the worst part of that is the survey where you get to the end and the submission page leads to a error so you don't get credited
  • bizqueen
    I have had the same experience, you are 20 minutes in and at the last question once you complete you get an error that says go back to your email. That is very frustrating and a lot of wasted time.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah it definitely seems shady at times, I can understand when you get disqualified at the start of a survey. When you complete a survey 100% and it says thank you for completing the survey, and you don't get credited it seems wrong to me.
  • Chastity Jordan
    Honesty is the best quality
  • Jules
    you just keep trying
  • Barton
    Where is the daily contest? And why are all the community chest (or whatever the name is for the forum that grants points for your answering all closed and old? Is this no longer a viable way to earn points through Univox? In the time I spent joining and searching I could have completed two surveys but this was recommended by Univox as a fun way to earn points and enter the daily contest. I am confused and feel like perhaps o am being bamboozled by your site. My user name is Barton and my email is
    Please contact me post haste so I can enjoy your site. Thanking you in Advance, Barton
  • J Zerbs
    I've also asked what happened to the contests but haven't been given a answer. I would only do some of them, but I'm still wondering why they haven't had one in so long. It makes sense the old ones are closed as they are daily contests but it seems odd there hasn't been a new one in weeks.
  • boobYolar
    It is true that I rarely
  • kishor
    We have not more time for surveys. All things are not in our mind and taking surveys that is not our choice.
  • Lisa C
    I agree with Kimie, I am never qualified to complete a survey. I believe I am not qualifying because of my age. Who wants wisdom acquired over decades ?
  • kishor
    Write correct answers and complete surveys carefully.
  • POOJA VERMA
    I think the amount of surveys you get depends on several factors. It seems those that live outside the U.S. don't get as many, also your job, age, sex, income, marital status, number of children you have and their ages, and many other things are factors into how many surveys you get and how many you'll qualify for.
  • Isaac
    Can i get money for surveys
  • snigdha
    hey i have joined univox recently ..bt i am not getting any surveys...may i knw why ??
  • J Zerbs
    You have to go on univoxcommunity.com and check if there are surveys to do, don't wait for them to send you emails. And I've as I've posted before here on this thread, the amount of surveys you get depends on several factors. It seems those that live outside the U.S. don't get as many, also your job, age, sex, income, marital status, number of children you have and their ages, and many other things are factors into how many surveys you get and how many you'll qualify for.
  • Gladys Owens
    I need help to logon, I was told to reset but rest is working. I have tries new password, that's not works too? I need help logon?
  • sonam
    when i'll get survey... when i'll get survey...... when i'll get survey.........
  • David Smith
    I have done consulting for survey software a few years ago. The very first questions in a survey are "screening" questions to qualify or disqualify the respondent. To allow a respondent to complete a survey and then disqualify is plain fraud upon Univox and the respondents.
    A completed survey deserves a reward and no doubt the marketing survey company is retaining the results to present to their client for a hefty fee.
    Regardless having been a software consultant with a couple of market research firms in the Philadelphia area, surveys ALWAYS begin with prequalifying questions, not after the survey has been completed.
    Specifically I refer to 232131 (Offer) the Wall Street Journal survey.
  • Jannette Menere
    hi everyone im still getting the hang of this community,Look forward to chatting to you all.
  • godseeconomy
    It is most unfair to disqualify after being screened, and esp having spent 15-20 mins doing the survey. I do suspect some operators pull a fast on on us by 'the survey has just filled up' or 'quota full'. BULL!
  • Admin
    Yes you are right in a way that age factor does matter, as market works on the amount spent on the products. So taking into consideration that the younger people might spend more amount on it product and services.. But nevertheless everyone is important as every age carter different needs.
  • David Smith
    I would think Univox would care more about surveys being "termed" 3/4 of the way in. Do you think the company tosses the data the collected to that point? I doubt it. Not only is the respondent being ripped off, so is Univox.
    A bona fide survey asks "screener" questions at the start of a survey. Why does Univox allow themselves to be ripped off? Obviously there are some shady market research people who know how to abuse Univox's system.
  • Raquel Pereira Sewaybricker
    Não consigo ganhar pontos de nenhum jeito...
  • Kingalfred
    And.... The Winner is ........5o7iv853og5qupvt.png
    i guess it's still elephant ..... *Relevant*
  • Kingalfred
    i6bgorrtr52ysqx4.png

Reads...... "companies are paying BIG BUCKS"
    There....in black and white ..... So...Admin....why we getting paid peanuts?????????
  • flygirl
    Not happening anymore. Just continuous looping to surveys and no points.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.