• Admin
    On the basis of your feedback, we have made some amazing changes in the REWARD process.
    Here's the Univox Claim Your Reward Process!

xaui2mvxlvbii00l.png

PS: In case you requested a reward in the past 3 months, but didn't receive your gift code, you can claim it from Univox Community, you have to just login and follow Process2.
    1. Do you like this change in the REWARD PROCESS? (35 votes)
        Yes
        60%
        NO
          3%
        Doesn't make any difference.
        37%
    2. You'll prefer to claim your GIFT CODE via... (35 votes)
        Univox System.
        63%
        Virtual Visa Platform.
        37%
  • margaretjulia
    Have just mastered the Visa system. However prepared to give Univox system a go
  • Kerwin Cross
    Paypal would be best! But until then really don't matter. X-)
  • Dave
    Gift code for what?
  • J Zerbs
    gift code for either Amazon or Visa the 2 payment options available on the site until January when they said PayPal will be available.
  • Omar
    PayPal is the best
  • Jannette Menere
    paypal is awesome way to be paid,January sounds promising.
  • godseeconomy
    Anything, any system for a faster payment suits me fine.
  • Dave
    #1 Don't need Amazon codes. Don't want $50 to $75 in Amazon codes every month, and now it's midway through Feb and still no paypal.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah they keep saying PayPal will be available by a certain date and then when that date comes they say it'll be a later date. It's starting to become frustrating, 5-6 months ago it was coming soon, then it was Jan, then Feb, they recently said next month but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't happen then.

I also don't want Amazon, so I get Visa.
  • ben
    very good
  • godseeconomy
    I'd be happy to get $50/- amazon vouchers every mth from univox. it takes me 8-10 mths at least to reach $50/- !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lori Craig
    Wow, I agree! I don't think I've ever gotten $50 gift. I love Amazon. It's just getting all those $5 and $10 gift codes. I'd be grateful for a $50.
  • kenyork8
    paypal is best
  • SarahT
    Why is Virtual Visa still showing as a possible reward in this blog item?
  • sutharani
    PAypal is beter than others
  • Arlene
    I haven't checked in for a while and it has changed quite a bit. I had quite a few points before but cannot find them now. Where do you check for your points, or have they taken them when you haven't checked for a while? I do not even see rewards available now.
  • CHRISTUS
    PayPal is best
  • SarahT
    I see I made this comment two months ago, but Visa is still in this explanation, which still makes no sense since Visa is no longer a possible reward.
  • J Zerbs
    it's still Visa in other countries, that'd be my guess why they haven't changed it. Also this is a old post at the time it was made it was Visa for all members.
  • Rhawnie
    I can't even find where it shows what my rewards are. I tried to follow their instructions to rewards but couldn't get there from here. I find this site to be getting more confusing all the time. Well if anyone knows how to find my rewards can you please let me know in a short reply. Ok, I'm going to look again and see if I can find them.

Rhawnie
  • Syvynn
    Are you talking about rewards you have redeemed. Or where you can redeem at?

On the dashboard, in the top right hand corner there is a image with your user name or email id. If you click that there will be a drop down that you can click REDEEM. After putting in your password, you can then redeem and see the rewards you've previously received.
  • charsocal
    - Click on Dashboard and you will see Quality Score ? towards to your left, click the ? and you will see what levels qualify for. Also you will see the rotating gift box and to your left you will see what level you are at with a ? mark, you can also click on that.Hope this helps some and I'm not confusing you
  • charsocal
    -oops, I think we were typing at the same time within a minute of each other. Hope she / he can figure it out.
  • Admin
    As both lovely members have answered to your question. IF you still can not find the redeem, We can say that just explore the page and spend some time on the page its very easy to navigate just keep following the instructions as mentioned or as you read..:)
  • Rhawnie
    X-) Thank you to all of those who so kindly replied to my ? about rewards. It was a great help and I was then able to find out how many rewards I have. I've finally taken the time here to explore and I'm learning a lot as well as picking up a few rewards along the way so it's great. Wish I had started doing this long ago, I'd be rich by now...lol.
  • godseeconomy
    @ Admin Indeed. Thanks so much for the great and most welcome improvement and increasing our enjoyment Admin.
  • Vincent Fuller
    ↪C Hanson -oops, I think we were typing at the same time within a minute of each other. Hope she / he can figure it out.
  • samantha byrum
    I just sent in my first redemption, yay!
  • godseeconomy
    Congrats. And enjoy your reward !! Wishing you many more to come.
  • Donna
    Congratulations, Samantha!
  • frances turkel
    samantha byrum Congratulations,
  • Catwoman
    ..way to go and hope u get to do many more redeems soon!!! :)
  • samantha byrum
    Thank you :D I'm close to a second one eeeeeks!
  • frances turkel
    Admin In my last post I remarked how Univox
    much better then some of the other survey company's
  • Catwoman
    ..you're welcome and wtg, that's awesome!!! :)
  • Admin
    thanks for writing that, can you please give the link for easy access and also so that we can post it in post of the day in dashboard.
  • frances turkel
    Admin Thank you for your quick response I lost the survey link so I can't post it sorry thank you again!
  • Deanna Friel
    Writing that, can you please give the link for easy access and also so that we can post it in post of the day in dashboard. Admin In my last post I remarked how Univac much better than some of the other survey company's Thank you to all of those who so kindly replied to my? About rewards. It was a great help and I was then able to find out how many rewards I have. I've finally taken the time here to explore and I'm learning a lot as well as picking up a few rewards along the way so it's great. Wish I had started doing this long ago, I'd be rich by now...loll. Click on Dashboard and you will see Quality Score? Towards to your left, click the? And you will see what levels qualify for. Also you will see the rotating gift box and to your left you will see what level you are at with a? Mark, I can't even find where it shows what my rewards are. I tried to follow their instructions to rewards but couldn't get there from here. I find this site to be getting more confusing all the time. Well if anyone knows how to find my rewards can you please let me know in a short reply? Thank you for sharing your blog about Claiming Reward is much easier and secure now. If you wanted to know more information please visit http://onedaytop.com/disaster-responses-demonstrate-story-two-trumps/
  • Michael Miller
    Does anyone know when the past redemptions link will be back online? I'm leary of requesting my next payout until I learn what happened to my last one, and without the history to confirm my past request I don't want it too lost down Alice's rabbit hole. :)
  • frances turkel
    Admin I wrote to all the different support people you ask me too and I received no respones
    from neither one of them!! I realize thie site is under reconstruction but I 'm sure it takes one minute to reply to a simple question asking for my user name and pass word
  • Kingalfred
    i also had trouble with redeeming .,. mine simply vanished.,. i also want a list of ID numbers to check my redeems and which course of redemption i chose .,. my latest redeem is still sat on my page with ID number and amount and "processing" beside it .,. but apparantly does..not..excist .,.its.,.there.,.in.,.black.,.and.,.white and chasing up on this has become infuriatingly frustrating .,. its like talking to a brick wall ..........pfffffft
  • Bobby Drye
    im just a basic amazon and paypal man myself.
  • Paulgro
    I like Amazon myself.
  • frances turkel
    Admin I finally found a way to be able to access my survey's but now I called Basic ! Then I tried to
    redeem my points and my password is not working !! I also wrote to support a few times and I'm not getting anywhere !! Please advise me what I should do!
  • Tammie Janis

I think having PayPal as a reward option would be great! Will Univox ever consider doing this?
  • godseeconomy
    It IS an option now. You can select it. Certainly the most secure and hassle-free way to receive funds into your account. Thanks to Univox's technological innovation.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.