• Admin
    #“I recently asked a student where his homework was. He replied, ‘It’s still in my pencil.'” #Funfriday #Univoxcommunity5mgwjo687srnkwbt.jpg
  • Hildaso
    I recently asked a student where his homework was. He replied It's still in my pencil. Students do still not focus on education just only because they make a mind and think this is really difficult for them but in reality that was not difficult and they can solve it really quick with the help of essays help online with a perfect style.
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    A Biology teacher asked students, "What does chicken give you?"
    A student replied, "Madam, Eggs and Meat".
    Teacher said,"Great!" She asked,"What does Pig give you?"
    Student replied,"Bacon!"
    Teacher said,"Excellent!" She finally asked,"What does a fat Cow give you?"
    Student replied,"HOMEWORK!!"
  • david ross
    I think that modern technology and social media have made students don't care much about studying and prefer playing on mobile , facebook, Tiktok, You tube, Twitter and watching TV،So they neglect their homework
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.