• Admin
    We recently deleted a lot of users from our Panel, as well as terminated their account. We took this step due to security and data quality reasons. Recently, we received complaints from our clients about the bad data quality, which also affected our image as a panel company. Also, because of the bad users, our genuine users were getting impacted, as these users used to fill the responses by playing around with our system which reduced the chances of genuine users to complete a survey. Our motive to delete these users is make sure that maximum surveys are available to the users who invest their time in our surveys and provide honest responses.

At the time of registration, we conduct some checks so that fraudsters don’t dupe the system and that mechanical bots cannot successfully register. Still at times they enter the system as it's not possible to carry out all the checks in the real – time at the time of registration. For that on a regular basis, we do respondent monitoring to ensure that the quality of data isn’t compromised by fraudsters, speeders, etc.

If your account got deleted and you feel that you can provide us additional information about you to verify your account or have any queries, please contact our customer service team at
    5akbj03xtztyjo05.jpg

• Gippy
    Hey.. Is there any rig to redeem points??
  • J Zerbs
    You live in the financial district of NYC? Apartments there cost millions of dollars, so you're a millionaire and you spend your time on this site doing surveys to make a few bucks. Seems suspicious, that's probably why they cancelled your account.
  • Maggie Anderson
    I live in the UK, and have been with Univox long enough to have reached my first redemption, but I can't get the 'redemption button' to work. After fiddling about, I get given some guff that seems to say I have to reach my second payout point before the first one is honoured. Not good enough, Univox.
    I also had a lot of trouble getting onto the website and then I kept on getting messages that no-one was there to answer queries. Yet the surveys kept coming.
    Being of a fairly sceptical disposition, I obviously came to the conclusion that your company was going bust and was trying to get as many contracts completed as possible without paying the poor saps who were doing all the work, so I have not completed any surveys for the past three weeks.
    Perhaps you have a plausible explanation. If so, I would love to be enlightened.
  • sonam
    hi admin ,
    i was still with the univoxcommunity but no new survey .what is problem .i am waiting
  • Dolly Saini
    mko servey kb milega /........... ;-) :-p
  • dharmendra gautamAccepted Answer
    i was still with the univoxcommunity but no survey why
  • Admin
    Hello Maggie Anderson, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Would request you to please drop an e-mail to our customer service team at , so that we can look into your account.
  • Admin
    Please do not share your account details here as its a open platform. thanks
  • SarahT
    Shouldn't Valmont Grill's message be deleted or at least the personal information removed? It is irresponsible of Univox to keep that information in view of everyone.
  • Marvy
    I was thinking the same thing.
  • J Zerbs
    If you were a member at the time and remember his shoutmix posts I really, really doubt that's his info. Several days in a row he said his address was in a different city or state. Also said he was a millionaire with a high priced team of lawyers and was going to sue the @#+/ out of Univox.
  • Marvy
    No. I don't recall reading his posts/rantings. Based on your additional information you probably are correct in concluding this isn't his real address.

Thanks for sharing that history!
  • Syvynn
    Based on the address.. it is a real address, but wrong person. They should remove it.
  • Donna
    Hi! New to Univox or Forum or both?
  • frances turkel
    alireza 4 welcome to our family and community....
  • Admin
    Hello Hope you will have a great journey with us. Wish you all the luck. Thanks :)
  • Vivienne
    Hi my account has suddenly been blocked, i tried to change my password but I'm still unable to login
  • Vivienne
    Well now I can login but I can't redeem my points, what is going on?
  • Admin
    We would like to regret for the inconvenience you had all this while, please again write to our support team, your account might need technical support.Thanks
  • BHAWNA VARSHNEY
    Even I am also facing problems in completing the surveys, the moment I attempt the survey it disqualifies me.
  • Admin
    Yes it happens as the surveys are specific in their requirements, so any points dint match it get disqualified. thanks
  • rakesh
    sir some times the account did not get verified so at that time what we had to do
  • Admin
    In that please send the mail to our support team. we will get the reply within 2- 4 working days. thanks
  • rakesh
    sir i have refer my friend and when he sing up through the gmail and fill up his information then he received message that thaks for regestration when you got approval alink will be send on your id and there is no link come on his id so plese send link......
    his id was
  • raman verma
    sir my account has been blocked can you tell me why that happend
  • Admin
    The account can be block because of many issues. it can be wrong entry of password or unethical ways of handling the account. So in this case please write a mail to our support team. Our team will verify the matter and unblock the account if everything is found within our set criteria.. thanks
  • rakesh
    sir please reply me about what to do .. i have send you the id of my friend on the previous message
  • Admin
    Please don not send any id here on public forum. please write a mail to our support team. It has to be carry forward in a professional way and also these information should not be dealt in public platform. Thanks
  • rakesh
    ok sir.. sorry
  • rudwan
    hello univox.... can u help me plz
    when i make account!!! the univox always tell me ur account is blocked... i'm from syria it is that problem??? or there is a certain way to activate the account please answer me and help me
  • Admin
    Please do write a mail to our support team. our team will help you in this regard. Thanks
  • ricardo15
    la mia tambien me bloquearon y me cree otra
  • Deanna Friel
    I live in the UK, and have been with Univox long enough to have reached my first redemption, but I can't get the 'redemption button' to work. After fiddling about, I get given some guff that seems to say I have to reach my second payout point before the first one is honoured. Not good enough, Univox.
    I also had a lot of trouble getting onto the website and then I kept on getting messages that no-one was there to answer queries. Yet the surveys kept coming. Shouldn't Valmont Grill's message be deleted or at least the personal information removed? It is irresponsible of Univox to keep that information in view of everyone . Thank you for sharing your blog. If you interested to know more information please visit http://onedaytop.com/new-firefox-runs-like-rabbit/
  • frances turkel
    "Admin; Hi I wrote to support a bunch of times and I have not received any survey's I've been with your group since Aug 2012 and I never misused the account I don't understand why my account has been block or deleted !
    UNIVOX I've send many emails asking support what is going on with my acct and I never received
    any answers about my account and I do not give up easy ! waiting for an answer from all of you!!
    thank you francestgypsy@aol,com
  • frances turkel
    J Zerb I was hoping Bob would be on I found the information I keep getting since I can't do survey's I'm still block and I have over 1000 pts and can't redeem them because my pass word is not working
    the name on the panel page Anne Bacerra is any one else getting this name on the account ???
  • Mitzi drye
    all i gotta say i dont cheat, because if i did, id be making a fortune. and if i was cheating id complete more than 5 surveys a month, dont ya think? i mean really?!
  • guimaraes
    eu estou tudo OK
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.