• mikeee
    sure is a lot of spam in this forum... sheesh. not fun!
  • MsChristy
    I've previously inquired: (1) How do spammers find the Univox forum to spread their crap? and (2) Do they get paid by "someone" for spreading this crap?

I have seen nothing that I want/need from the spam postings....I've found that I'm in the market for something, I know where to start my research and it's not spam on the forum or calls to either my cell phone or home landline.
  • mikeee
    I think they need to implement a captcha or something for forum login to prevent the spam bots.
  • selva
    Nic and O[pen Forum it is, but Spammers are spolinig it.
  • MsChristy
    Agreed....with all this spam, there is no reason to try and communicate on the forum.
  • cjsenour
    You too have a landline? They are almost extinct. My computer goes through mine,and I also am hearing impaired and can't hear on a cellphone. My friends think I live in the dark ages, but it works for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.