• Mele McCabe
    @Admin Hello Admin,
    I saw you were on the Forum earlier today. There are several on going issues that need attending to. The Monthly Wall of Fame is out of order. Like last year, you will need to correct. Many members have not received payment for over one week. Please address these concerns
  • Linnea
    :rage: On Dec 24th I had a monthly engagement score of 5224.5 , I was about 39th or 40th. Then it zeroed out and has remined at zero since.
  • Silvia

me too still not receive my last payment from 22 till now and i am Ambassador hope admin to solve it soon
  • xrayspex
    Nobody has been paid for a week now
  • Mele McCabe
    @Admin I keep hoping Admin will see and respond
  • Tom Lai
    admin is very good at removing my posts about cint and your-surveys, but conveniently ignore the thousands of spam posts that are here :)
    i too am waiting on payment from univox, they have not failed me on this before so i have confidence that will be paid out.
    i am not sure i will be around next year since pretty much every survey invite i encounter now is either cint or your-survey, and when i am permitted to do those, i wont get paid for them.
    no point sitting here for a couple of hours and not actually finishing a survey in that time yet clicking the same profile questions over and over again.
    or actually finishing a survey then getting told i didnt qualify lol
  • Admin
    “Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.”
  • KellyD
    I don't understand. Why won't you get paid from Cint or Your Surveys? Did you pass surveys from them and then they dq'd you? Is that what you mean?
  • Tom Lai
    hi kellyd, many years ago i had no problems with cint/your-surveys, until recently when they said i missed a quality check question and deducted my standing from 170 odd to 61. i wrote to them and asked why this happened, obviously i got a generic answer and i wrote back saying well if you guys can arbitrarily ban or deduct points for people based on no evidence then just ban me for good and stop sending me your surveys.
    so they banned me now but still send me surveys - when i can see it comes from cint i click out, but sometimes they are hidden from view until i finish them.....then they say i dont qualify and give me one point.
    this has happened many times and its frustrating because whenever cint sends me a survey i can see my standing go up (its around 174 now lol)..... but i never get paid for any i finish.
    i keep asking univox to get rid of them but i think they have partnered up with them since 99% of what i attempt has that error trying to log into cint.
    so yea.... thats my story lol
    i could write back to them to unban me but i dont really feel like it tbh.
    i like univox but cint is a waste of time for me personally.
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Admin cannot help with this.
  • Nat M
    What is it with these members asking about their redemptions when the redemptions are not even old. What never had a late redemption ever ??
  • cjsenour
    Your redeem is not that old. All redeems are delayed because of the volume. Please be patient. Do not post the same problem multiple times. It slows down the process.
  • Vernon Gaines
    Hello
    I need some help please from admins ..
    I can not log in my univox account any buddy can help me!!!
    thanks.
  • cjsenour
    Please contact Support. Admin cannot fix this problem
  • cjsenour
    Do not post same problem on multiple threads. It slows down the process.
  • cjsenour
    Do not post same problem on multiple threads. It slows down the process.
  • Abhishek kumar dwivedi
    I got my july 1 reward today but june 17 reward is still processing.
  • cjsenour
    Provide Admin with Redeem ID, dates, amount and what for. Also your level.
  • Doug kreps
    @Admin

Responses are not saved when entering surveys
  • Rachael A Richards

hello my friend , i can't login to my account , and it shows writing that the login failed , contact the administrator , what is the problem and what is the solution?
    i need help with this issue , thanks for your efforts
    my email is :
    this problem happened right when the account was upgraded and after redeem points
  • Nat M

You need to contact Support. Admin can not help you with this
  • Abhishek kumar dwivedi
    I received my July 1 reward 2 days ago, but when I asked admin for june17 reward , admin replied me that your account is under review for quality purpose and your redemption on hold. My level is premium

Request Id Request Date Redemption Type Points Amount Status
    1160221 7/1/2021 10:28:32 AM Paypal 1,009 750.00 INR Paid
    1145231 6/17/2021 5:08:26 PM Paypal 1,151 844.00 INR Processing
  • cjsenour
    You will need to wait until the review is finished. This could take some time
  • cjsenour
    That happens to me also. Not much can be done except go out of Univox and come in again.
  • Nat M

Why are you posting a link to Univox to join ?
  • Natalie 11
    @Admin
    Check my order
    1133393 6/8/2021 5:48:19 AM Reward Link 5,000 50.00
    Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.