When 3.12.20 redemptions send
  • Rahulab
    But i didnt get the redemption of 2.12.20
  • Ramakrishna123
    @Rahulab i think both days send at a time
  • Rahulab
    yaa,waiting
  • Admin
    We understand your concern but sometimes the payment gets delayed because of the pending funds and because of a technical glitch in the system. However, we will try to process your redemption on a priority basis.
  • Mangilal patel
    When complete my first Redemption?
    Plz help me
    Attachment
    20210210_125533 (19K)
  • Kou
    looks like your paypal is not confirmed yet. first vcheck that.. have u received payment from any other sites like univox to your paypal account?
  • Mangilal patel
    Yes I have already received money from other survey sites. Swagbucks and survey time.
    Plz help me
    Attachment
    20210213_213640 (56K)
  • selva
    i think u should have received ur payment . check ur bank account. it wont take so long ... may be its wrongly showing as processing even after making payment. BTW have you received any payments from uni till now?
  • Mangilal patel

I have not received any payment yet This is my first offer!
  • Nat M

Have you sent in any tickets? That is 1.3 years ago.
    Have you done any surveys for Univox since then.
    If there is no activity in your account for 6 months you loose your points..........i read somewhere
  • Mangilal patel
    I am daily complete survey on univox
  • godseeconomy
    Not safe practice to reveal your email address here. Plenty of scammers might use it for their evil ends.
  • Mangilal patel
    Thanks for reaching out to us!
    We tried to process your reward once but your account was not verfified with paypal.We are unable to process your reward again as the data of 2019 has been archived.
    How to verify PayPal account.
    Plz help me
  • Nat M

Have you had any other payments going into Paypal since 2019 ?

Paypal to verify account have you linked a bank account to it? Paypal deposits a few cents into your bank account and then you come back to Paypal and have to enter what they deposited.

That is what i had to do many years ago
  • Mangilal patel
    Yes my bank account link with PayPal and two small deposit send PayPal in my bank account and i entered two small deposit in PayPal account.
    I regular use PayPal account
  • Nat M

The email that Univox sent you says when they tried to put the money in your Paypal in 2019 it was not verified.
    And since it is so long ago they can not go backwards and get the information from archives.

I do not know about the US but in Australia businesses have to keep their records for 7 years, then they can dispose of them. Also it should all be digital

When it was rejected in 2019 did you receive an email any communication that you account was not verified ?

I am thinking. Take a screenshot of your Univox redemptions probably about 6 or so from the start and the first one that should still say processing
    Go to your Paypal Account , filter it so you only get Univox transactions . Send that screenshot in.

That will be your proof that it has not been paid.
  • Mangilal patel
    I live in India.
    It is a my first Redemption reward processing.
    It is not complete until.
    Univox community to PayPal not any transfer my reward.
    What to do I.
    Plz help me. x8fzxmgmtb48zggp.jpg
    jj8gvqjo0fcl6kxs.jpg
    bf5g130hkl4howwm.jpg
    m8k0ya3zx0pdf9t0.jpg
    hzd3lqm2kuhu10wu.jpg
    qpv0vew07fb8x3wt.jpg
    yzdmuwaurqc713bb.jpg
    i64btzjfl3fcdj8a.jpg
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I realise the redemption is 1.3 years ago and Support response is they can not process it as data has been archived.
    But as you can see in the screenshots clearly the redemption is owed to this member.
    I read somewhere that our points never expire as long as we are active. So his points have not expired even though they are part of a redemption that is still processing.
    And isn't everything digitalised ,not stored on paper in some back room??
  • amit pandey
    i am getting the problem that univox shows the staus as paid but paypal says it has not been recieved to them . paypal is telling to me that ask univox to resend money also i have completed paypal kyc on 5 march after redemption i.e on 3 march
  • Nat M

Send support a ticket/email and let them know that it was marked as Paid but not paid .
    Provide screenshots in your email
  • amit pandey
    can i send it to you
  • Gar
    My redemption process lasts for two weeks
  • Tudor
    @Admin
    My points that I requested are due at the time of payment and you didn't send me my right and I want my right now or I will publish a post on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter about the case of fraud and fraud committed by you and I will talk to my friends about this fraud shame on you
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.