• Linnea
    TRY YOUR LUCK
    Christmas Contest
    Sweepstakes

5 Lucky Winners
    $100
  • J Zerbs
    Is there more information about this anywhere?

@Admin How does the sweepstakes work, is it just 5 random winners?
  • Linnea
    It's part of the spin and win
  • J Zerbs
    How so? There is nothing different about the spin and win.
  • Linnea
    Next time before you spin look at the points - the highest one is 100,000
  • Linnea
    Error on point amount but look next time before you spin
  • Nat M

It is not on mine. I have given up spinning that wheel. But thought i would look. Looks the same to me and no 100000 pts

8i6bflrardpq1iuu.jpg

I just assumed that the $100 was 5 random members they pick out of a hat
  • J Zerbs
    Same here there was no 10000 pts spot on the wheel for me.

Assuming its random but would be nice if they gave more info. One criteria they should have is you have to be a active member to have a chance to win. I'm guessing 95%+ of people who sign up for the site try a few surveys get dq'ed and never use the site again.
  • MsChristy
    I think I saw that $100 thing on a banner near the top of the page, not a number on the wheel. I gave up on the wheel....4-win spots & 4-lose spots--looks like it should be a 50/50 chance of winning. Not so.
  • cjsenour
    No sense in my spinning since I haven't had surveys for 2 months,.
  • totka
    But thought i would look.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah it's on a banner on the top of surveys page. Doesn't give any other info about it though.
    Says November 16-December 16 so what does that mean? Does every complete or attempt between those dates give you a chance to win so the more you do the better your chance to win? Or does everyone have a equal chance.

Once again @Admin it'd be nice to have more information about this, could you clarify the rules for us?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Do we have to ask over and over again how this sweepstake works ?
    Univox just plonks something on the screen without any information...........exactly what it does all the time. NO ONE AT UNIVOX HAS GOT ANSWERS AND NOTHING IS THEIR FAULT
  • KellyD
    I am very sure that I will win the xmas contest. My ranking is 9056!!!! Oh so close!!!! LOL
  • cjsenour
    I am very sure I won't win the contest since I have not had surveys since Sept.15.
  • KellyD
    Wow! That is a very long time. If I could, I would give you some of my surveys. On a different subject, how have you been feeling? I hope you are feeling much better!
  • cjsenour
    Thanks for asking. I am slowly mending. My back surgery went well. I hope to be out of the back brace soon and be able to go about daily chores.
  • KellyD
    I am so glad to hear you are doing much better! Think about you often (Oh, that doesn't sound right, but you know what I mean) regarding your health. Keep getting stronger.
  • KellyD
    You so funny! Thanks for making me laugh for the first time today!
  • mikeee
    glad you enjoyed it!
  • sharonh
    12797 for me!
  • KellyD
    We are so close, aren't we? The only question is, are you going to come in first and me second, or vice versa? Lol.
  • Dafne
    I dont understand about this
  • KellyD
    What is there not to understand? We are joking around.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Did i miss seeing the winners ? What happened to the Sweepstake, did it not end on Dec 17th or there abouts ?
  • J Zerbs
    They're up now they must of just posted them. I don't recognize any of the names but I don't look at the rankings that closely

ji0thg2fuotsx734.png
  • Mele McCabe
    None of those names rings a bell, not like last year when I knew of two of the winners...
  • Nat M
    Can see them now. None are in the Top 500 that i could find.
  • J Zerbs
    I wonder if they're even active members?
  • Nat M

Wonder if they are real if they got their $100 already not like last year having to ask for it.
  • Mele McCabe
    Patrick Paul appears to be 12th on the Dec WOF. Didn't see the others in the top 200
  • J Zerbs
    me too.

Glad to hear maybe they are legit.

Would of preferred a smaller prize with more members winning myself. Like 25 members win 20 or 50 win 10.
  • Nat M

Right behind me.
    Have not done many surveys lately we've been comforting our dog (my sons dog) had to put her down yesterday Prickles (14 yrs old about)
  • Carol hughes

So sorry it's very hard to lose a pet
  • Nat M
    d4b5jaa89wpfkrix.jpg

Thanks
    This photo taken about 6 months ago
    I got my son to come home Saturday night. Teaches in New South Wales( school ended Friday for the year)
    I thought she was going to pass that night.
  • godseeconomy
    Didn't see this list. Where was it posted?
  • godseeconomy
    My condolences for your son's loss. Was s/he unwell? Years ago, when the children were very young and one of their pet rabbits suddenly dropped down dead, we had a funeral service for Snowy and buried Snowy by the Cherry tree. Toffee, the other rabbit, lived a long life. He died of arthritis.
  • Mele McCabe
    What a beautiful companion for your family. I'm so sorry for the loss.
  • Tom Lai
    so sorry to hear nat, always sad when that happens.

its nice you stayed together till the end - we have been looking for a puppy/dog and the amount of old dogs abandoned for younger dogs in the market saddens me - i hear its parents trying to shield their kids from death by doing that but what a lesson to teach the kids lol, get old then put them in a home and get new ones..... :(
  • Nat M

She was getting older and slower. Was giving her Glucosamine, Turmeric and Fish Oil tablets for about a year. Hip dysplasia , vet said then she needed to loose weight to put less pressure on her hips. Finally gave way on Friday
    I already had her on the back veranda before that. So i messaged my son Friday told him not walking but she should be okay over the week end. Saturday she was sound asleep so i raced off to work for a few hours. Got back and she had dragged herself to the hottest part of the yard.(summer here days 35c) Dehydrated, hot and fully stiff ,panting so heavily. Got her onto a blanket thought i could drag her back to the veranda. Too heavy. Got my neighbour over and hammocked her back. Pumped her with water, cooled her down. Was not moving but asleep and breathing. So told my son he has to be here, so he drove up that night.
    Probably half hour after he got here she woke up from her trance, head up still no movement in back legs. But was crying. Every so often she got some energy and wanted to walk somewhere had to hold her back up for her. This went on for Sunday, Monday lost all legs and thought she was going to pass that afternoon. Had not eaten since Friday but drinking alot.. Cancelled vet appt. Was still fighting. She would go into a deep trance heart beat slowed down then would wake up again crying howling .Could not let her to keep going through the pain so Tuesday morning first up made another vet appt.

Have got another one of his dogs here (Buck) as well. He is about 12. My son lived with friends got dogs. Then moved back home, went back to University got his Education degree started work. Now he teaches in NSW, can not have pets where he lives. And they have been here that long that this is their home. Buck has got Annie to keep him company now. Another dog that got put on me. She is 4.

As my sister says i have got an invisible sign at the front Pets Welcome.

I noticed that. Every so often look at the RSPCA web site all are old
  • KellyD
    I am so very sorry for your loss. I am sending comforting thoughts your way.
  • KellyD
    Wee Ho Hup? Is that even a real name?
  • Admin
    Wish you all a Merry Christmas!
  • godseeconomy
    You too. A very happy and safe Christmas everyone. Enjoy the best and safest way you can. I shall be zooming all over the globe this year! It will be the way we're going to meet up with families for celebration from now on. This pandemic has brought about less air travels. :party: :party: :flower: :sparkle: :mask:
  • Kayla H
    What are sweepstakes and whay does it mean if your name is on the winners list? My name is on the list and i have no idea what that means.
    Also im definitely a real person and participate in surveys lol
  • Nat M

You are the first one of the winners that has said anything. Sweepstakes 5 names were picked randomly i guess that is how it worked and you should have been credited US$100
  • Kayla H

Ohk thanks, sounds too good to be true haha
    I haven't been credited anything though.
  • Nat M

Congratulations for being a winner

Send in a ticket take a screenshot of your name in the winners list. Hopefully Admin maybe online tonight and if you can question her about it.
    Same thing last year i was a sweepstake winner and had to ask for the $ but we eventually got it.
  • Mele McCabe
    congratulations Kayla!!
  • Sacha

Congratulations :clap:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.