• godseeconomy
    Had completed 2 surveys and ended by page saying 'session timeout' . Would not return to Univox for crediting. Frustrating! :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Carol hughes

Very frustrating for sure
    Hard for me to get anywhere when a majority of my surveys on my dashboard are old
  • godseeconomy
    Yes, agree with you. Sometimes get some that state 7 days old! For goodness sake......
  • Nat M

I sent Support a ticket regarding surveys that are old. Sent screenshot circled how old they were.

Reply i got back

xetucy2wvza7ww2y.jpg

:lol: :lol:
  • xrayspex
    mine have never said 7 days old-mine only go up to 3 days old
  • godseeconomy
    Another completed survey with no payment as was not redirected back to univox. The joy of surveying:cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Bobert
    ... Same, I have no survey, then a page full of 'three days old' well why not send them three days ago ,meh.. I no longer bother with their surveys.. 50/50 chance of incentives, 90/10 of being paid, Once reaching cash out, bad odds, bad site, bad admin, wake up people.... If your face does not fit, you will forever, not fit, into invited incentives, of acceptable sums per 'loi' ... :angry:

q63borzp2kwfexq9.jpgand as for these outdated 'pre Nokia push button' ..emojis... :Dinosaurs: :shrug
  • karl
    im one for 3 today, two completes didnt redirect...wtf is going on with this site lately?
  • karl
    everyone should try "Prolific.com" studies for you and you generally dont DQ. best site, pasys in british pounds...so you actually make more when u cash out if american or anyone that uses US based currency
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.