• elmer
    i didnt do anything illegal..
    i tried to contact support but still no answer !
    how to get my account verified ?
  • elmer
    @Admin help please !
  • elmer
    not like this,,, i cant login
  • Admin
    We would like to share that there was a temporary technical glitch in the system, however, the issue has been fixed now, please don't try to utilize the same survey link within 15 seconds after completing/disqualifying the survey then such an error will occur.
  • Linnea
    Please try and find out why Sprectrum Surveys router is having issues.
  • Tom Lai
    in addition to these errors i am also getting these errors.

a lot! if you want me to answer questions, you have to let me see them! :cool:

20wccbdbwodnubfo.jpg
  • Nat M

I just read what you wrote
    "please don't try to utilize the same survey link within 15 seconds after completing/disqualifying the survey then such an error will occur.".

After completing............ so why is it that when tickets are put in, points are not given for these completed surveys ????
    Is it not the fault of your system and we should still be entitled to these points
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.