• elmer
    i didnt do anything illegal..
    i tried to contact support but still no answer !
    how to get my account verified ?
  • elmer
    @Admin help please !
  • elmer
    not like this,,, i cant login
  • Admin
    We would like to share that there was a temporary technical glitch in the system, however, the issue has been fixed now, please don't try to utilize the same survey link within 15 seconds after completing/disqualifying the survey then such an error will occur.
  • Linnea
    Please try and find out why Sprectrum Surveys router is having issues.
  • Tom Lai
    in addition to these errors i am also getting these errors.

a lot! if you want me to answer questions, you have to let me see them! :cool:

20wccbdbwodnubfo.jpg
  • Nat M

I just read what you wrote
    "please don't try to utilize the same survey link within 15 seconds after completing/disqualifying the survey then such an error will occur.".

After completing............ so why is it that when tickets are put in, points are not given for these completed surveys ????
    Is it not the fault of your system and we should still be entitled to these points
  • Michael Rice
    @Admin @ADMIN 2 @Nat M
    Hello how are you ? when I try to login it says 'Oops! It seems to be a technical issue. Please contact our customer support for help.' I think maybe it happened because of my connection through my AT&T mobile hotspot ! It has a VPN to secure my connection so when I tried to login through it I get this error , can you please fix it for me ?
  • cjsenour
    This error pops up occasionally. Seems to be a glitch in the system. If it happens often, do contact Support.
  • Michael Rice

I did that but this is what they replied to me
    Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We have determined based on your participation in our panel that you have done one of the following,forfeiting your participation with our community:

Provided false profile information
    Misused our Refer a friend campaign or other available promotions
    Did not provide honest survey responses
    Used foul language in communication
    Engaged in any other offensive behavior

All points awarded and redemption requests have been voided at this time.

Always looking to serve you better. Stay Safe!

Thanks
    Team Univox

For FAQs, Click here - https:/qnabot.com/univoxcommunity
    Follow us on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/univoxcommunity
  • Michael Rice

I replied to that and asked them for help again since Monday but no response until now !
    I was user at Univox for about 1 year and half , I didn't make any mistake and this is the first time that happened with me !
  • cjsenour
    Sounds like you were banned. Contact them again and ask why. Univox seems to think this is a way to correct issues. Not fair.
  • cjsenour
    Nat M;101366"] Please above from Michael Rice. Why does Univox think banning is a solution to any problem,?
  • Nat M

I have already inboxed what to reply to that ridiculous response that says ONE. Being accused of ONE.

Then if he gets a reply the email will say we have reopened your ticket. But gives no indication of when it will be finalized/resolved. They just drag it out. So what I have been telling members to give it a few days and email again or let me know
  • cjsenour
    I want to thank you for taking up your time to help other surveyors. It is nice to have someone on our side.
  • Michael Rice

Hello how are you ? there is no response until now , must I email them again ? or just wait ?
  • Nat M

Email them again referencing the ticket number from the generic email you got back from them
  • Frankie Patterson8
    @Admin
    @Nat M
    My name is: Frankie T. Patterson.
    My email:
    Member Id: 7724291
    Hi, i am using PC the time was wrong when i am signing to my account there is no survey can you help me to recover surveys.
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support. Admin cannot help with this,
  • Nat M

There are no surveys in your dashboard?
    Email Support and ask them to reset your account
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.