• J Zerbs
    Have 2 payments pending too. Yeah super annoying how they don't respond would just take a minute to tell us what's going on.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why are payments delayed again?? And there is never no explanation from Support or you ?
    My request ID 773749 and it should have been paid already.
    I do not want to redeem again and have 2 or more going at the same time as Univox has got a poor record of knowing what they have paid or not.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

And September WOF winners i am waiting also on 100 points from there. Put a ticket in but Support do not reply
  • Linnea
    @Admin

Still waiting for my redemption
    Redemption ID: 773098 10/2/2020 5:42:23 AM Paypal
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Will today be Payday??
  • Debbie Ford
    @Admin
    Your situation is getting worse
    We cannot continue with this poor service
  • Linnea
    I've submitted two tickets. Zero response. Not even the standard response saying they will get back to me within 24-48 hours (which they never do)
  • aliyasar
    @Admin
    Hi, I collected 2516 points. I made an award request with 2506 points on October 11th, 2020. I would be glad if you can activate. Member ID 1787569. Also my user level still looks Basic. I'll be happy if you can help me.
  • Evelyn Montgomery
    @Admin
    Admin please check my PayPal redemption
    Request id: 776684 (I'm premium level)
  • aliyasar
    Good day, I have been a member of your site since May 10, 2020. I have requested an award twice before. I have turned 4058 points into an award so far, I have 1005 points now. Currently, the user level is shown as Reward, it is possible to request rewards at 1500 points. How about the ambassador level? Or when can it be passed? I will be happy if you inform me.
  • cjsenour
    Provide Admin with Redeem ID, amount, date, and what for. also your level.
  • cjsenour
    The first level is Basic. Redeems take several weeks since Univox has to verify you. Once you claim two rewards, your account will be reviewed for Verified level. Your account again gets reviewed,and once you meet the parameters, you are upgraded to Premium level. After careful consideration, you can then be upgraded to Ambassador. There is no "Reward"level.,
  • Nat M

Ambassador = 5 redemptions and 100 completed surveys
  • aliyasar
    hi, i have asked for 2 redemptions, 101 surveys have been completed so far
  • Nat M

What level does it say you are on ?
    5 redemptions also
  • aliyasar
    The 3rd prize level, that is, 1500 points, can be rewarded. Also, I was able to reach the completed 101st survey level 1-2 days ago.
    payment points are 4058, total points are 5063. I have received 2 payments so far.
  • Johnson988
    @Admin please check my order this is my details.

My level is ambassador
    1208679 7/23/2021 9:04:29 AM Reward Link 1,000 10.00 USD Processing
  • Nat M

There are others factors not just the completed surveys. You need more redemptions. Just redeem the minimum amounts. Length of time you have been with Univox also

And your 101 complete surveys to 5063 points does not look right
  • Nat M

Your redeemed yesterday. Did you not read this when you go to redeem

Please note: Processing times for redemptions will be temporarily delayed as we make some changes and revamp our redemption system. Please bear with us for a short time while we make these changes
  • cjsenour
    You just redeemed yesterday. Please note: Processing times for redemptions will be temporarily delayed as we make some changes and revamp our redemption system. Please bear with us for a short time while we make these changes! again
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.