• Debbie Ford
    @Admin
    Please check my PayPal redemption
    I requested it on Sunday and i am still waiting
    Request id : 750646 (ambassador level )
  • J Zerbs
    it'll most likely come today, payments have been being made 2 days after request for the last 1.5-2 weeks. Got mine from Saturday yesterday.
  • J Zerbs
    Mine hasn't come yet, day isn't over but don't think it'll come today. Hopefully its tomorrow, they had been good at making payments in 2 days lately hope this is just a one time delay and they go back to 2 days or less.
  • Debbie Ford
    @Admin
    Still waiting our PayPal redemption and ambassador level !!! Usually we got it within 48 hours but still nothing
    We hope recieve it as soon as possible
  • Carol hughes
    Cashed out on Monday I haven't received it as of yet
  • xrayspex
    Cashed out Tuesday..nothing yet
  • Evelyn Montgomery
    @Admin
    I'm waiting also , my redemption request was on Monday and nothing yet !!
    Request id : 750843
  • J Zerbs
    Mine was requested Sunday and hasn't come, if it doesn't come by tomorrow ill start getting concerned.
  • Carol hughes
    I cashed out Monday was hoping it would come today
  • godseeconomy
    Cashed out Friday, in my Paypal on Monday. Thank you @Admin
  • xrayspex
    yeah- it seems no payments have been made since any cashouts beginning Sunday.
  • Bobert
    Cashed out Am 29th delivered in the Pm ... Amazon.co.uk

0sk8oni96f04f00a.png
  • J Zerbs
    No PayPal payments seem to have been made. Noticed Amazon payments seem to be made faster but I don't want Amazon at the moment.

If I knew some of the other options were quick I'd use them from time to time but am hesitant to try a new payment method here.
  • Bobert
    haven't used PP here in an age .. Amazon can add up, Christmas spends ...Give my Daughters,Son, the log in details .. For them and the G'kids ... Christmas made easy..no grumbles about gifts they chose themselves ..
  • Bobert
    Christmas this year will be fun, no one allowed the amount of people around the table they desire ..
    Intercity mingling, disallowed
  • Sacha
    Redeemed 25th got it 29th.
  • Sacha
    Paypal
  • J Zerbs
    Redeemed the 26th (Saturday) got it on the 28th(Monday), haven't received the one requested on the 27th curious if anyone else has. From what I've seen requests made on the 26th were the last to be paid and 27th or later haven't yet. We'll see if it comes tomorrow, if it doesn't then I'll start to get concerned and maybe send a msg to support.
  • xrayspex
    Nobody has been paid for any cash outs to paypal that were made since Sunday-the 25th. Only paypal cash outs are the ones that have not been paid if you cashed out sunday or beyond.
  • J Zerbs
    Yeah none requested Sunday or after have been paid. Sunday was the 27th though.
  • Carol hughes
    Still waiting cashed out on monday
  • xrayspex
    waiting on tuesday and wendsday
  • Peanut
    made mine on 27th ...Still nothing. Quarterly bank closings maybe?
  • Silvia
    @Admin
    me too not received my payments yet this my Request Id 750711
  • xrayspex
    @Admin can you please update us about the payments. Nobody has received any paypal payments that cashed out on Sunday and beyond
  • xrayspex
    Has anyone got their paypal payment that cashed out sunday or later??
  • J Zerbs
    Going to send a msg directly to deepsheka about this since admin won't give us a answer.
  • Debbie Ford

I'm still waiting !!
  • Debbie Ford
    @Admin
    Can you tell us what is the problem ???
    When we will recieve our PayPal payment ??
  • Nat M
    Cashed out 25th came in 26th. Then i stopped redeeming, too close to end of month.
    Did a redemption yesterday
  • Nat M

Deepsheka is not opening emails or opens them a week or longer later
  • J Zerbs
    Emailed Deepsheka a few nights ago and got a response the next morning. Hopefully payments will come tomorrow, wouldn't matter if I get a response or not then.
  • xrayspex
    why do you not cash out near end of month? Does this happen alot at end of month? I never noticed anything different.
  • Nat M

I get this feeling that something will go wrong. I got paid for my 25th on the 26th which was very rare for that to happen, thought i would get it on the Sunday 27th / Monday28th.Do not like redeeming on week-ends. Then the Forum starting to get messages about payments not being received.
    Also end of financial quarter for Australia - nothing happens then ..........but that's.got nothing to do with the US :rofl: Just too used to what happens here around that time
    Also redemptions at end of month those ES points disappear by the time they process it. So does not go on last month or this month
  • Terry Maed
    hello admin,
    please could you check my redemption request : 750607
    it takes so much time, from Sunday until now and stills Processing...
    I am Ambassador statue...
    Kind regards
  • Amaresh
    Hello admin,
    Please check my redemption request. I was redem on Sunday i.e. 27.09.20 but I have not receive any PayPal request message from your side.
  • Evelyn Montgomery
    @Admin
    Admin check our requests
    We still waiting since Sunday !!!!
  • J Zerbs
    Just say when payments will be issued, how hard is that?
  • Nat M
    @Admin

There are alot of members waiting for redemptions..........can you please make the effort and respond why everyone is waiting. It is the week-end.

Also can you and the Univox team read my comments timeline. These surveys and i am assuming they are all Your Surveys surveys giving those ridiculous measly points. I am banned from Your Surveys but they are same measly points that come up in my dashboard. This is just some of them but it is all through the timeline

jyy08o62mjpwg5fe.jpg
  • Tricia889
    This morning , I tried to cash out with another survey site and i got a message across the screen saying "Pay pal is not available right now , please try again in 48 hours . "

Maybe it's why no one has been paid here ? :nerd:
  • Nat M

Just remembered after you wrote that.......few days ago Paypal wanted me to click on their box to verify myself to continue receiving/using my funds. Doing some updating ????
  • Tricia889
    Could very well be updating . That's survey junkie that said paypal cashout temporarily unavailable . Try again in 48 hours

Also branded surveys has a new thing across the screen today that says from now on you need a cell phone number to cash out and receive a text .

So probably updating . You would think univox would inform people though ?
  • Nat M

Just a guessing game with Univox unable to update anything
  • Tricia889
    I was just able to cash out to pay pal instantly with opinion outpost , so it's just survey junkie that is saying pay pal is not working .

Be nice if univox would say what the problem is .
  • Nat M

Also thought maybe Paypal Australia got us to update because alot of businesses have gone online because of Covid and are using Paypal Business to receive funds.
    Then Paypal blocked their accounts thinking some suspicious behaviour was going on and were dawdling reopening their accounts. Was on the news here.
  • xrayspex
    I was able to cash out from survey junkie 5 minutes ago to paypal- no problem at all
  • Tricia889
    I just tried to cash out again with Survey Junkie after i read xrayspex post and it works now !!! Yippee , was worried . So whatever the problem was , they fixed it. That's a novel concept !!

Maybe paypal blocked univox's account , and they need to get it straightened out :) Or something totally different .

Admin was on 14 minutes ago , why crickets ?
  • xrayspex
    All i know is that I stopped doing surveys here since yesterday and not going to start again until we get paid or at least an answer! Survey Junkie is working fine and no problem getting paid with paypal.
  • Carol hughes
    @Admin
    Give us an update on are redemptions a lot of members have redeemed and not received it for paypal
  • Admin
    We understand your concern but sometimes the payment gets delayed because of the pending funds or a technical glitch in the system. However, we will try to process your redemption on a priority basis.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.