• mikeee
    Have you ever seen your comments for completing a survey show up in the comments timeline?
    I put Bobert rulz in the comment line and I never saw it..
    WTH?
  • cjsenour
    You have to complete a survey to post on the time line. I can' remember the last time I qualified to complete. All my points are 2-3 DQ, whch are few and far between.
  • mikeee
    2 minutes agocjsenour

As univox would say....

"oops!"
  • mikeee
    I just completed another one and said "Bobert rulz" in the comments.
  • mikeee
    I wonder if I will see it.
    I will be vigelant.
  • mikeee
    IT'S THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ivokjt1nxwtdto9.png
  • Carol hughes

You actually completed a survey
    Good Job
  • Mele McCabe
    I saw your Bobert rulez comment in my timeline
  • Bobert
    You Sausage ... :smile:

It usually takes 10 15 or so to register ...
    When I look i generally see more positive responses than negative
    I guess they're easily pleased ...
  • mikeee
    I'd never seen one of my comments before. I thought it was all "I like the survey" propaganda..
    I proved it wrond. :D
  • sharonh
    I can verify Mikeee eats sausages for breakfast most days except Fridays!
  • Bobert
    Is that because he ate them all :razz: ?
  • sharonh
    Actually, we are Catholics who abide by Church rule that we should make a sacrifice on ALL Fridays, with abstaining from meat being the recommended. (Other ways, alms giving, extra prayers, good works) Abstaining from meat during Lent is REQUIRED. Most Catholics do not realize that they are to still to make sacrifices on Fridays.
  • sharonh
    Meat-free "meat" just doesn't appeal to me. But I never tried any so I can't say I/we don't "like" it.
  • Nat M
    One member got 43 points and the other 79 points. Member xxxx305 complain to Support. Think i know who it is

q3kn299ziq6m5k7n.jpg
  • Bobert
    I started a survey ... It was about ebay and displayed the ebay coloured ebay
    Red Blue orange green lettering
    Any who 200 odd points ... 20 questions booted
    Clicked the same survey a few choices later but for half the points ...

I'm sick of getting insulting invites and I mean INSULTING where the loi is more than the incentive ...
    20loi 10 points ...get a grip
  • Tom Lai
    interesting that the same survey paid out different points Nat - not sure what support will do and with all the redirects that happens between surveys i dont think anyone knows for sure where stuff is going lol

i think thats probably the most useful feature of the comments timeline - we can compare notes :)

i like to leave specific comments about what the survey was about and how long it took and for what points it was worth just to let others know if its worth the struggle to finish those lol

i prefer to read those than the ones that say 'excellent survey' or 'all good' or 'very nice'
  • J Zerbs
    79 points is "great points" definitely wouldn't catch me writing that unless it was only a few min long.
    That's what i usually do if I leave a comment, survey was about this subject, loi and pts were this amount and it actually took this many min to complete. 90%+ of the comments are useless and just say good survey or something like that.

Same survey number different pts, is this because the members are from separate countries? % wise that's a pretty big difference one member received almost double the pts for the same survey (survey number the same so assume it's the same but who knows)
  • Nat M

How about the one that always says Thank you........ :rofl:
  • Nat M

More pocket money for my nieces and nephews.........sick of reading that one
  • Tom Lai
    yes plenty of nothing comments there - the one with the nieces and nephews is a funny one

i have seen ones that say something like 'more pocket money for the kids' repeat itself a few times , then the nieces and nephews come up - obviously the kids misbehaved and missed out to the nephews and nieces lol

on a side note i did a survey worth around 100 points today about adelaide drivers - completed it in 15 minutes then it redirected to univox and said i didnt qualify and it gave me a point lol

bit miffed at that and stopped doing surveys lol
  • Nat M

Yeah i think that same member changed it went from kids to nieces/nephews
  • Tom Lai
    well that wasnt worth it again - just got offered the adelaide driving survey again -this time for 70 points and completed it - not qualified and 1 point again lmao
    i think its broken.
  • Bobert
    I'm going to go on the timeline comments
    Find a nice comment
    Hunt through my 46 survey invite ID numbers
    Find the survey that made someones day an improvement
    And take that exact same survey
    Said...no one ever...
    The great
    Thanks
    Ace
    Comments
    written by the "100 Ghosts''
  • Bobert
    i9ue5ojn0xzqmsur.png

Great
    Thanks
    Ace...
  • godseeconomy
    Must be so desperate for 3 points to accept this offer. :grimace:
  • Mele McCabe
    So what is the point of the timeline really? It is not useful for members
  • J Zerbs
    You're right it's not useful for us members. What's the thinking behind it? That we'll see a review of survey, copy down the number and look through our surveys for it? I've never done it and like said I doubt others have either.
  • mikeee
    I've never taken the commends seriously.. I figured they were all robotically generated anyway, until I actually saw one of mine.
  • sharonh
    i have seen ones that say something like 'more pocket money for the kids' repeat itself a few times , then the nieces and nephews come up - obviously the kids misbehaved and missed out to the nephews and nieces lolTom Lai

:rofl:
  • Bobert
    I don't know if any of you ever watched the show ' two and a half men' ?

Charlie would write (Charlie sheen)

"thanks more drugs n hooker money''
  • Bobert
    wonder if you'd get higher paid invites proclaiming such....
    Drugs n hookers aint cheap :smile:
  • godseeconomy
    It indicates 'BANNED' yet you are able to use this forum?
  • Bobert
    0gs9aqq5vnfxedat.png
    little 'A' ...banned ...
  • mikeee
    BIG A
    litttle a
    What begins with A?

Aunt Annie's alligator
    A...a...A
  • godseeconomy
    You are certainly having fun with your shadow here!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :party: :party: :party:
  • Donna
    Oh my gosh! Dr. Seuss's ABC's! My sister had that on their computer when my now twenty-seven year old niece was about three years old. I remember when we got to the letter "N" it featured nine bears wearing neckties, and then when you clicked on each bear, they each did something that began with the letter "N". One of the bears was "Noisy", and I remember when we would click on Noisy Bear, my little niece would laugh so hard, that no sound was coming out of her mouth while she was laughing! Good times and precious memories!
  • Vanditha
    its me :razz:
  • J Zerbs
    87zg3dpwq86ntbs2.png

The same survey finished at the exact same time by 2 separate accounts and they both leave <3 as the comment, what are the odds of that. Don't know about everyone else but seems odd to me, like someone has 2 accounts and is taking the survey on 2 different devices simultaneously or the comments are put there artificially.
  • Carol hughes

Very interesting
    Very possible
  • Nat M

xxxx970 could be No 31 in monthly WOF. Can not find the other one anywhere. Wanted to see if from same country
  • Bobert
    The 100 ghosts of Christmas past .... (ooooo i wonder if they'll bring it back this year)
    More fraud here than an Eastern block election ...
  • Donna
    Yeah, I hope not! Christmas was scarier than Halloween at Univox last year!
  • J Zerbs
    I hope they bring it back, got a extra 3000 pts each month. Doubt they will though.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.