• Peanut
    There is this Zynn app paying 1 dollar for signup instant redeem and 6 dollars per refer instant .so u guys can check ..I'm not eligible as I'm from India.. :lol:

• Peanut
    I have no link with app..No connection..No referral link..Just care to share
  • Admin
    Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

1. All the forums are categorized by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum.

2. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the admins have the right to move that topic to another better-suited category.

3. Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at univoxcommunity.com . Any posts that are deemed to be posted in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.

4. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender-based insults, or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.

5. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

6. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.

7. Posts may be deleted for any reason the forum admins deem reasonable.

8. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.

9. Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.
  • Peanut
    :shade: well I never posted a link..Still you can delete it Admin if it violates a rule..I won't mind :grin:
  • AdminAccepted Answer
    Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names and links to commercial sites in Signatures, or in posts.
  • Peanut
    Ok Admin :grin:
  • KingAIfred
    how dare you show concern for fellow survey takers ... Lower your shamed head...
  • Peanut
    Lowered .Don't behead it though :sad:
  • KellyD
    Hi Peanut. Thank you for this wonderful info. I joined yesterday and made some money! Yay! So easy too. Just have to watch videos!
  • Peanut
    :smile: my pleasure ..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.