• Admin
    How has your life changed after COVID-19?

fhep759tsgxb1c7r.jpg

#Wednesday #UnivoxCommunity #Covid19 #UnivoxCommunity #Univox
  • godseeconomy
    Covid-19 is still with us.
  • KingAIfred
    Wow, premature ...
    We are deemed less worthy ... As we are expected to pay more for goods
    And be paid less for our input ...
    And for years to come this will continue as the Worlds governments try to reclaim the funds used to get us all through this, for now, un-ending unknown disease, will it find a natural end.. Or return season after season ... Or mutate to an even deadlier bug ... Who knows... This has gotten worse n worse
    Mars...mers...sars...swine flu...bird flu...bat flu.... Monkey flu... History depicts...again there will be another out break ... Stocks of essential preventitive products need to be produced now, continually.. Stored.. Ventilators need to be mass produced... We were caught with our pants down ....and a proper spanking occurred .... By "we" I mean the powers that be...governments...health ministers ... They knew...they chose the "expendable" route .... Collateral human damage ...

Care homes ... The clients go nowhere...the disease was brought to them due to inadequate PPE provisions .... Today I think they stated 26.000 folks have died in care homes ...
    Death row .... 2 of my distant family circle hospitalised ... Father n Son ... The Son...now has no Father .... Along with the rest of the planet ... Eventually..All family circles will be effected ... Numbers preventable .... The "wait n see approach" the wrong road taken ...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.