• michael wier
    Request ID 517923 It is a redemption to Amazon gift card i am Premium status . I redeemed on march 24 and Have not received yet @Admin
  • Admin
    Please be informed that the details has been forwarded to the team and they will get back to you within 24 hours. Thnaks
  • godseeconomy
    Thanks for my redemption.
  • Desiree Vaughn
    Request ID 518756 It is an Amazon gift card I am Ambassador status. I redeemed on march 30 and Have not received it yet @Admin
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we have shared your details with the team and they are working on it. Thanks
  • michael wier
    @Admin they didn't contact me can recheck the request
  • michael wier
    @Desiree Vaughn did you get your card ? they contacted you ?
  • Admin
    The team needs to verify your account once and they will reach out to you within 24 to 48 hours, Thanks
  • Peanut
    Admin just a thing I have to say-YOU'RE VERY SUPPORTIVE I HAVE TO SAY..and my post which I'm not able to see now,either u deleted it or I failed to spot it in members community tab,had a clear disclaimer-IF u want to,can you check .....was it offending in any way? A query not a criticism..?
    Can you be clear about that? If it's about we mailing the support,sure thanks but I don't think I violated any community guideline..Did I?
    Please do clarify sir/mam.
  • Admin
    We always love your feedback and suggestions but we clearly mentioned before that forum is not for negative reviews and other random posts, we also mentioned that for missing points, redemption issue or any other issue please reach out to the support team as we don't have any authority here to check your details or issues, we do have a best and cooperative support team sometimes the delay is due to the follow of tickets as we are dealing globally 24*7, We hope you will understand the forum format and we Always looking to serve you better. Stay Safe!
  • Peanut
    It's ok Admin.
    apologies and thanks for clarifying :grin:
  • Nat M

You keep saying to reach out to Support. Tickets get sent in, Majority of tickets are never replied to. The ones that are replied to Support just use copy and paste messages.Do not even read the Ticket email

I do not agree with this client drop out response when it is NOT our fault.

Client Drop Out explanation
    1.Internet not working
    2. redirection failure.
    3. Survey programming issue and stopped working
    4.respondent left survey

How can # 2/3 be our fault ??? Why are we not paid for the error of Univox and your clients system for not redirecting ??? Screenshots are provided that say 'Survey Completed".

Please explain
  • Admin
    We always love your feedback and suggestions but we clearly mentioned before that forum is not for negative reviews and other random posts, we also mentioned that for missing points, redemption issue or any other issue please reach out to the support team as we don't have any authority here to check your details or issues, we do have a best and cooperative support team sometimes the delay is due to the follow of tickets as we are dealing globally 24*7, We hope you will understand the forum format and we Always looking to serve you better. Stay Safe!
  • Nat M

I have asked Support as well and no one explains why we do not get points for Client Drop Out when it is the fault of your system
  • Mele McCabe
    What is with the new automated response..."We love your feedback, blah, blah, blah, More like, we love ot ignore your feedback!
  • Terry Maed
    Hello Admin,
    I have done two redemption for about a month now but I haven't received it.
    The first one has Request Id 518549 and the second one 548776.
    please note that i received two orders after them during the expected period.
    I work honestly and hard, in addition I am ambassador status now, so I hope that you could help me.
    Kind regards,
  • Admin
    Please be informed that we have shared your information with the team, Thanks
  • Nat M
    "Negative replies" .......all what is said on the Forum is the truth...........Support using copy paste messages ,not actually reading the ticket. Members not receiving their redemptions. Long term members not getting surveys for months on end. Points for surveys now is actually a joke.

Just have to read Survey Police and all the same comments are there as well. But on Survey Police they are not able to delete the comments, where as here they can. Think by deleting the truth, they think they have dealt with the issue. Be a lot easier if they just fixed the problems......but then i would have nothing to comment on :lol:

Motto "Always looking to serve you better".............Still waiting on that one
  • KingAIfred
    Ive posted a few comments ..they're deleting them ..as you say... We gripe, it's their fault, their errors, their mistakes, their inadequacies ...speak out be seen as a trouble causer ...all we are doing is pointing out their short falls, not just one,not just a day....constant ...deliberate ... Thats why they keep your payments ... For daring to call them on their third rate behaviour ....
  • KingAIfred
    Faceless cowards
  • Nat M

My comments are also disappearing............and the same would be happening on that timeline.
  • michael wier
    @Admin there is no response and the support team did not answer
    request ID 517923
    amazon gift card
    redeemed on march 24
    my reward was received within 24 hours
    CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ?
  • Terry Maed
    Thanks.. you are a great team
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I put in a ticket 78665 today. Now i am posting on the Forum because every other time i have put a ticket in about this same problem nothing has been done and Support have not responded. Ignored the ticket as usual

Look in my points history you will see 7 complete surveys today. Now look at my daily and monthly ES and you will see that only 6 have been registered,

Can Support or whoever looks after the WOF add the missing survey ,the 20 points. It may not be a big deal to you or the Support team but i may need those 20 points.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

No reply from you but now i have completed 8 as you can see in my points history and there are only 7 in my daily/monthly ES
  • Terry Maed
    Hello Admin,
    I have sent you since a week to check from my redemption requests but it stills processing until today.
    I work honestly and hard, in addition I am ambassador status now, so I hope that you could help me.
    Terry Maed
    Please take look about it.
    Thanks
  • Lawrence Begany
    Yeah I'm having the same issue. I'm a basic member and did my first Paypal request on April 16th but haven't received it yet. This is after the 15 day verification process. I've sent in a response request over 24 hours ago and have received no reply. Query number 79552.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that your details have been shared with the redemption team for further review. Thanks
  • Terry Maed
    Hi admin
    this problem wasn't solved until today
    Hello Admin,
    I have sent you since a week to check from my redemption requests but it stills processing until today.

I work honestly and hard, in addition I am ambassador status now, so I hope that you could help me. — Terry Maed

Please take look about it.
    Thanks
    Terry Maed

what should i do?
    I have redeemed my forth redeem after it, and i received all my redeem expect the two redeem above.
    if you can help, please
    Thank you
    Kind regards
  • Pratik Patel
    hello sir i don't understand what is this going ?? univox paid me my 1st reward on same paypal account and now they said me that your paypal is not available . . how its possible
  • Montu
    i havw also same problem my first reward is successful and for 2nd reward they said your paypal account is not confirmed
  • Montu
    No response no reward nothing . . .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.