• newnew
    I Redeem Points
    on Friday for the first time
    How many days until the Amazon card arrives
    Are you supposed to arrive today?
  • Bobert
    For some reason they now look deeper into the person whom earned said pay out ... You were worthy enough to earn univox said amounts but are you now deemed worthy enough to get your share of your money .... Upto 28 days .... Don't redeem again until you have been paid ..
  • Nat M

Also safer option for redemption is Paypal..........there have been instances where Amazon codes have not been sent.
  • Bobert
    There have been instances where my other sites have sent , claimed sent but it hiccupped and did not arrive... Oh no...thought I....what ever can I do...if only there was an easy simple way to solve this...without even having to bother "the management" v3kwux9kiy9zv8si.png
  • Nat M

Maybe Univox can take note of this .......would save a lot of hassle. Especially when the code can only be used once
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.