• godseeconomy
    Due to my age and health status, I am very compliant!! I want to see my grandchildren, who live in Italy, face to face.
  • Nat M

Yes recurring and still not fixed............ 5 minutes to reset and my dashboard says 0.
    It will hit reset time and all these surveys will appear.
    Like yesterday before reset had 0 surveys then once it hit that magic hour, had over 40 on dash. Then got it down to 25 and next they were all gone
  • Nat M

Magic over 40 on dash now and 1 Hot Survey
  • godseeconomy
    Looks like different country has slightly different program. I have seen 30+ surveys on my dashboard but never seen HOT surveys.
  • luckyone
    I do not receive any surveys at all on my dash.
  • KellyD
    Wow. Italy! I have never been there. Have only seen beautiful pictures. How many granchildren do you have and how often do you go to Italy? Can I tag along the next time you go, please? I have never even been out of the USS in my almost 55 years!
  • godseeconomy
    Every 2 to 3 months. We had to cancel 2 flights because of this virus. One in January. Ryan Air cancelled us due to reduced capacity. They refunded us in full. We are due out later this month. Ryan Air again cancelled all flights due to Italy closed down. We are waiting for their email to us in order to claim fares back. We have 2 grand sons aged, 6 months and the other will be 4 on 5th April!! Samuele was born in Scotland but you should hear him switching from English to Italian!! He absorbs like a sponge. It is such a delight to hear him speaking so effortlessly.
  • Carol hughes
    I am getting a lot of DQ points but not qualifying for many surveys
  • Nat M
    @Admin

The surveys have disappeared again just now. Have put in another ticket since i got no ticket number for the one i put in yesterday.
    Now this is really annoying me.
    For starters i have wait until reset again. Then when that comes around all the surveys that i could have qualified for would be filled up.
    Secondly it is like she has done enough surveys today so we will just make them disappear. If the surveys stayed on my dash MAYBE i could win a daily on the WOF....... :lol:
    At moment I am in 1st place and i had 38 surveys left on my dash. And if i stayed up all night waiting for them to come in , if my account worked properly. Yes Maybe i could get the daily win.

How many times do i have to send tickets in until this is fixed ???
  • godseeconomy
    Join the club, Carol! I had 3 completes, low points, the rest DQ of which 31 of them ranged from 1 to 4 points. But that enabled me to redeem anyhow. I have never come across HOT SURVEYS.
  • Carol hughes

3 completes is good
    Your not missing anything by not having Hot Surveys
    I don't think I ever qualified for one of them
  • KellyD
    Glad you got refunded. Very safe not to go. Do you "video chat" with your grandchildren? Yes, children are like sponges. Wish I could have been taught a second language in elementary school, instead of high school. By the time I got to high school I had no interest in learning a new language. I think kids today are much luckier in school than we were when we went to school. I mean, they have computers in what? Kindergarten? No wonder they can tell me how to do something on my smartphone or computer!
  • godseeconomy
    When our children were young, in their first schooling, they were taught French. Later as they progressed to Secondary school, they learnt German. At University stage, they learnt Spanish. Now they speak Italian like a native. Yes, they are bright with computers. Started playing with computer, a zx spectrum when they were 2 years old!! We oldies call on them when we need help. But we often hesitate to ask them for help as they are so busy with their work. Feel guilty taking up their time. if mobile phone or computer not customised by them, I will be crashing it everyday!
  • Nat M
    Reset time and the surveys are back says over 40 on dashboard. See how long they stay there before they disappear again
  • Nat M

Surveys have disappeared again and there was still over 40 on dashboard.
  • godseeconomy
    Could it be because of time factor, they were already closed surveys but not yet cleared from dashboard till you log in? I do have some surveys when I clicked them I get message which said survey closed.
  • Sacha

I had surveys disappear as well yesterday but now have managed to get through them all before they disappeared and cleared my board.
  • Nat M

What is happening. Reset time it says i have 40 plus surveys. Today i never started them until 6 hours after reset. Managed to click on 40 of them then the rest disappeared.
    I have got the tablet on where i do the surveys from. Also have got the desktop on so i can see if points get credited, keep refreshing the desktop checking on the points and checking how many surveys are left. While clicking/doing surveys on the tablet.
    Then while i am refreshing the desktop i see that the remaining surveys just disappear......no message, nothing, just an empty dashboard.
    Also all are gone from the tablet.
    Then have no incoming surveys until reset. Then it says 40 plus again.

Yesterday i thought i would do some in the morning, then some in the afternoon and started the remainder later at night. That did not work as they disappeared again.
    It is like i am only allowed to click on so many surveys in a day
  • godseeconomy
    Some survey sites do limit the amount you can do. Perhaps this is what's happening. I have never got 40 surveys listed in my dashboard ever. That would overwhelm me!
  • Nat M

This month i have had an influx of surveys. Was not like this last month, was flat out getting 20-25 on the week -end.
    Don't know about the limit as there are other members higher on the Wall and they must be getting double more then me.
    Just got to wait for reset again
  • Carol hughes

I almost always have 40 on my dashboard today there are 56 but cannot attempt all because I only use a Tablet
  • godseeconomy
    Wonder if any UK members get over 40 surveys? Univox is a US company.
  • Carol hughes

I think your right
    I don't necessarily think we qualify for more just have more on the dashboard
  • Puke
    Yes..:roll:
  • Nat M
    nvjh4pzzjwj1amh4.jpg

Time 9.55a.m ,4 minutes before reset. Zero surveys, the last survey was about 17 hours ago when they disappeared.

spysir2wqkgkav81.jpg

10.03a.m just after reset. Have 40+ under My Surveys and there is 1 under Hot Surveys

Will do lots of 10 and have a break in between them and see if i can clear the dash sometime today or they disappear again
  • cjsenour
    Right now I have 40 Hot Surveys and 40 regular surveys. Don't like Hot Surreys because, even though they have high points, I never qualify and they don't give DQ points. I have much better luck with the regular surveys. I have never had surveys disappear. I usually do Univox surveys after I have finished all other survey sites because I much better luck finishing surveys on others., I just wish the Hot Surveys didn't always come up first, so I wouldn't have to change every time.
  • Nat M
    All gone again......disappeared.
    Getting fed up with this
  • Carol hughes

I was having that problem before but not as often as you it was once a month they would disappear until reset but seems almost daily with you. How aggravating
  • godseeconomy
    The system really baffles me. I have never, in all my 5 years with Univox seen so many surveys in my dashboard!! 40 hot, 40 regulars. Unimaginable!!
  • Nat M
    Have managed to clear my dashboard today without them disappearing. Now have to see if i get any more incoming surveys for the rest of the day
  • van moere
    ik heb altijd weinig enq
  • cjsenour
    I will say that I am very glad that Univox has fixed the looping. I am also getting DQ points.3-4 for most surveys EXCEPT Hot Surveys. Now they are doing the disappearing act for some people. It would be nice to fix everything at once
  • Tricia889
    I have not seen even one survey since Saturday. Highly unusual , i have always been given an over abundance of surveys since joining 6 months ago . It's been great .

Hopefully i will see some today , if not, will have to contact support . :nerd:
  • godseeconomy
    The yuno still loops for me. I just delete them when I get them.
  • cjsenour
    I don't know if Yuno loops or not as I delete them as soon as they pop up.
  • Nat M
    Update .......no disappearing surveys today
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Why isn't the WOF back in its own Levels?? Why are all the levels still combined ??
  • Mele McCabe
    Hey Natalie,
    The same thing is happening to me with no rhyme or reason. Full dashboard one second, then all gone until reset. This happened before when Univox adds a new feature to the website. It gets glitchey then Univox requires a new download. My problems started when the Timeline went live
  • godseeconomy
    I thought you were in 1st place in yesterday's daily ranking. I note it has Raj's name instead! Where did he appear from?
  • Mele McCabe
    He was chasing me and my dashboard full of surveys disappeared 1.5 hours before reset:angry:
  • godseeconomy
    Oh, I am sorry to hear that. I saw you at first place when I logged off and it was minutes before reset time, UK time.
  • Nat M

So it is not just happening to me.
    That is what i tried to point out..........if they didn't disappear and i stayed on it all night until reset i could probably get a daily if it worked properly.

So in your instance because of Univox malfunction you were overtaken.
  • Nat M

I have done 30 so far and my dash still says 40
  • Mele McCabe
    I've noticed that you jump ahead early and the get overtaken as the day goes on.
  • Nat M

Mine have just disappeared............ since i am doing them on the app they are all gone. Desktop i have not refreshed yet but it says 31 left.
  • Mele McCabe
    My experience is that the surveys on the tablet and desktop also disappear when refreshed. I don't know why admin ignores this issue.
  • Nat M

The screenshots i put up .....the top one before i refreshed and bottom one is after.
    But they were already gone on the app
  • Nat M
    @Admin

I have put tickets in over and over again. Still nothing has been done about the surveys disappearing from my dashboard. They disappeared again today. Now they will not appear until reset time, in another 11 hours.
    Why isn't anyone dealing with this problem? How many times do i have to ask to have this fixed?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.