• Nat M
    Can anyone see any comments from Stevens A on their timeline ???
  • Nat M

Thought about while i was reading some of them and then matching up the members #s to names.
    Found a comment and thought i did not write that one, last 3 digits were mine.........then remembered Jzerbs has the same last 3 numbers.
  • Bobert
    More chance of bumping into Casper ...
  • Nat M
    @Admin

This member needs help especially if they are leaving messages in the survey comments timeline

dnfbrvsxk9brip0v.jpg
  • Nat M
    ???? How ???

5u29yclw39ozldlg.jpg
  • Sacha

Saw that on timeline and do not know how
  • Siegfried
    I have been able to leave two comments for one survey.
    I mistakenly cursed it for not crediting my points, then realised that it had, so I used the back button to return to the leave comment page and post a correction to my previous comment for the same survey. Both comments showed up a little later.

Next time I get a complete I will play around with this a little.
  • Mele McCabe
    By going back did you get credited for 2x the engagement score. Could explain some of the exorbitant scores like 880
  • Siegfried

No, it did not go that far, unfortunately. There are some slight advantages to using the back facility, like stopping looping.

I really wish there was a FOAD option when it says answer a FEW questions to find a NEW SURVEY.

Over and over the same questions and it seems to make no difference to anything what answers you pick. My default is 'None of the Above' for a ll of them.
  • Nat M

That members comments were all positive for the same survey
  • Mele McCabe
    I don't understand how this is possible
  • Nat M

Today, why back space if that is the case. Top one why change the comment. These are only 2 but that other one why 3 times and different comment on each one.

v1yumvi9fma2h01y.jpg
  • Bobert
    How could you see Stevens A comments ?

Could be

You'd not know the First 4 numbers

• Mele McCabe
    Same member and same comments for one survey. Same member and different comments for one survey. Again, makes no sense. Why do we have a comments timeline to begin with? What is the idea of it?
  • Nat M

Have not seen Stevens A comments .
  • Nat M
    Very few of my survey numbers match any on the timeline. Wonder if we are doing same surveys under different survey numbers.
    Like i have done the same Eyesee survey over the passed few days but different survey number and each one different point value
  • Mele McCabe
    I noticed the same thing.
  • Mele McCabe
    Truth is, I been cheated so many times that I don't mind cashing in twice
  • Nat M
    If they send me the same survey over and over again ........i do them
  • Nat M
    Member that left this message

08hvcnf11lsurezz.jpg

Did you take screenshots of where it said that ? I am pretty sure Univox does not read the Timeline.
    Send ticket to
    With screenshots

And in future if you did not take screenshots do not do the extra time as you will not be compensated. Univox does not set the surveys
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.