• Omar
    • Ambassador or Basic No Difference in the expedite redemption process. !
    !

Although, I am an old user Registered since 2015 & Reached to the Ambassador Level,I didn't notice any Difference in Speeding Redemption !

My first payment took 33 days to receive it after ten emails to Support Staff.
    and the second one I redeemed it since 03/06/2020 till now I didn't receive it yet !!!
    Honestly Univoxcommunity Great Company except they Paying Slowly.

I hope the Redemption Process will be fast ASAP
  • J Zerbs
    I usually get my payments within 2 business days. Maybe it takes longer in other countries, are you in India?
  • Nat M

Registered user since 2015 - 1st redemption took 33 days
    Second redemption you are waiting on.

How can you be Ambassador with 2 redemptions????
  • godseeconomy
    I find for the majority of time very fast.
  • J Zerbs
    That's what I was wondering too, with only 2 redemptions since joining in 2015 how could they be at ambassador?
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    What, no response from Omar???
  • godseeconomy
    I think he intended to mean he reached Ambassador level and this is his 2nd redemption at this newly acquired level.
  • J Zerbs
    Could be, when I read it the first time thats what I figured it meant 2nd after getting ambassador. Reading it again today I thought maybe it meant 2nd overall. Honestly not sure which it is, if at ambassador payments should come quicker (unless it just takes longer in whatever conutry he's in) if its 2nd taking longer would make sense but being at ambassador wouldn't.
  • godseeconomy
    His request could have been buried in the queue.
  • Amy Vatony

At a time when most of the sites are paying immediately, the Univox website is heading towards the abyss, although I am an old member, the rewards are not paid, and the support has become very bad.
    In my opinion, we should go to alternative sites.
  • Nat M

Whatever it is. I do not know why they right a comment, start a post then never follow through chasing it up.
    Will see how many days weeks it takes him to get back to it. Not just this member other members as well. That pop in, write a comment then decide to drop back in weeks later.
  • Nat M
    write :lol:
  • Carol hughes

I don't understand it either you would think they would check back in to see if they got any kind of response
  • Nat M

That is why their posts get lost in the forum and never get paid. Partly their fault as well
  • KellyD
    I guess I am not sure how to read his post. He has only redeemed 2 times in 5 years? Huh? Omar please explain a little more.
  • Omar
    Honestly I was busy and come back since 2 months ago,my two payments that mentioned in this topic they redeemed within the last two months.
  • KellyD
    Thanks for explanation. Good luck.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.