• leidgratuito
    Hi Team! Let's say I am able to reach the redeemable 2,500 basic points and would like to cash that out, how much is that in dollars total? Thank you!
  • Bobert
    $25 USD
  • Bobert
    100 point surveys one dolla
  • Bobert
    E.t.c.
  • leidgratuito
    awesome, thank you so much!
  • Bobert
    It depends on demographics .,.,. Age , habitat, job, family, kids, cars :shopping habits...,.,.bl blah blah
    How much time you put in, I suggest do them at home on home WiFi, though they do have a phone app
    If its working ..
    If your face fits ... You can do well but lots of surveys will ask you prelimanary questions, then boot you out
    Are you a member of other sites, have you surveyed before ??
    Where do you live ?? :smile:
  • leidgratuito
    i used to answer surveys before from other websites and now i am starting again and i would like to commit to this whenever i am home. i am from the philippines. have you been here long?
  • Bobert
    part of me feels like ive been here for ever
    You need to search , see which sites seem to work better for you and your area..
    More sites the better then you begin to realise which ones are more beneficial..
    Its not a get rich quick scheme ... But if you have lots of invites from lots of sites
    Do them whilst home sat in front of the TV.. It's like a piggy bank you throw money in all day..
    End of the year, you will have accumulated a fair amount ..
    Slowly but surely
  • Bobert
    If you do a couple of surveys to completion they then look into your account more thoroughly .. You become "verified" the cash out then is $20/2000pts

Complete these also = $2.009dnv96f775lg3e5i.png
  • mikeee
    you are the beacon of helpfulness, Bobert!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.