• Twink
    Last year I was denied 2 payments and decided to stop doing any surveys at Univox, I only did the front page polls. I had around 500 points in my account.
    This last month, I idiotically decided to do surveys, get my balance up to 1000 points, (I am at ambassador level), and actually managed to cash out last Thursday.
    I check back today, since I have not heard from Univox and find out I have been denied again.
    I will be emailing them, of course, but wanted to rant here.
    I want everyone to know that there are legitimate survey sites. Univox is not one of them.
    Try Web Perspectives, Paidviewpoint, Daily Rewards, Survey Junkie and Point Club. I have been with them the same length of time as Univox. When I've had a problem I've contacted those sites and was given the benefit of the doubt, or at least received an answer.
    Univox has been taken over by incompetents, it used to be good, but now there is no transparency, admin doesn't communicate with support and half ass their job here in the forums.
    Sorry for the wall of text. If anybody wants the links to the sites I mentioned, let me know. These other sites actually pay out and work with their members.
  • Twink
    Update: My redemption was denied, because, quote: "We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are unable to process your redemption request because your open-end answer quality is bad according to the feedback we have received from our client and your information did not meet our security parameters."

I replied, "If this is the case, do not accept the survey and do not give me the points for that particular survey. Pay me for the other surveys that did not have a problem. Most surveys I do, don't have open ended questions."

I also mentioned they will be getting another bad review on Survey Police from me. I've had it with this Univox.
  • Nat M

Think i remember from last year.
    What is idiotic is that they let you move up levels did 100 surveys to get to Ambassador level and now give you that lame excuse.
  • Nat M

I would have been using my other Forum ID -NatalieM
  • Twink
    Hi Nat. that was me. I've been lurking and decided like an idiot to try to cash out again. Oh well. $13 Canadian is a cheap lesson to learn not to trust something again. I was stupid but hopefully learned my lesson.
  • Nat M

Try this email address and ask her to review it
  • Twink
    Thanks for the email. I was going to comb through the forums for it because I remember you posting it.
    I'll try emailing them a little later and see what happens. It's are 8:30 AM and I've got to get my highschooler off to school as well as other household stuff. It's good to see or read you again Nat :)
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    never received a response from this email address
  • Twink
    Opinionoutpost just paid me 30$. I had forgotten about a survey I had done about a month ago. A nice surprise after the kick in the ass I got from Univox.
    I have a feeling that Univox is like most insurance companies. They don't pay out a certain amount to keep their profits up. They deny for ridiculous reasons.
    I am done with this company. I've had others that have gone above and beyond to help me. If anybody wants a list of survey companies that actually work with you and pay out their members without treating them like criminals, let me know. I'll list them.
  • Nat M

Keep resending it.............
  • Tricia889

Hi Twink

What survey sites do you like the best ? . Not sure if we are allowed to post that info here, but i am sure they will delete if not allowed . I have been doing surveys for only 4 months so have not become cynical yet but have heard lots of stories similar to yours .

i guess my 2 favorites survey sites in the sense i can cash out quick and they pay out quick is this one and survey junkie .

I find the surveys a little too long on opinion outpost but they pay out quick . I am not a fan of i- say and have been waiting 3 weeks for a cash out from them . Don't like Toluna .

Paidviewpoint is short and fun but i only have 4.65 in 4 months . Do people actually cash out on that site ? I joined Nelson Homescan where they send you a scanner to scan your groceries , but i haven't even taken the scanner out of the box yet . Life has been hectic .

I recently joined Branded Surveys and points added up really quick . The site has potential. When i went to cash out though they said my cell phone was not acceptable because its a VOIP or landline ( which it isn't ) and customer service has not responded to me at all . So we'll see .

Any info on other sites would be appreciated :)
  • J Zerbs
    I remember trying the home scanner thing, almost mentioned it the other day when talking about the biggest pain/ most annoying things surveys had you do. Was too much of a hassle to scan everything especially when so many of the groceries I'd buy like meat and produce wouldn't scan and had to be entered manually. Quit and sent it back after a few weeks as the payout wasn't worth the time and effort it took.
  • Tricia889
    Thanks for the heads up . The grocery scanner does sound like a pain, especially if you have to enter items manually so much , and don't get paid much for it.

They emailed me yesterday and offered an additional 15 dollars a month to get me started , which didn't exactly motivate me. It had the opposite effect . Will either try for one week, or send it back without opening. :smile:
  • J Zerbs
    Was years ago so maybe it's changed now and is better at scanning misc items and pays better so it's worth it? When I did it you'd have to enter the price paid for each item as well so it took awhile to do, especially after a larger shopping trip. Also I would often forget to scan the items before putting them away and had to go back later to do it which didn't help the process go any quicker.
  • KellyD
    I have been a member of PaidViewPoint for a while. I have cashed out many times. Once your trait score reaches 10000, you will definitely get higher paying surveys. Look at it this way, even if you only do one trait survey for 10 cents a day, every day (you need to check in every day to see if a survey is available, which usually is), that is $3.00 a month for just one 30 second survey. It is simple, fast and not technical at all. Just check in every day and get score up to 10000 and more high paying surveys will come to you. It is well worth it. Never a problem with their fast payments either. Hope this helps!
  • mikeee
    I used to be a member there and got up to like $14.50, and then I stopped
    getting surveys.. Literally months passed with nothing. I complained, they let me cash out and I quit.
    I am always amazed that they are on top at surveypolice, but apparently some people do well there!
  • KellyD
    I am surprised you had bad luck there. At least they paid you. Their support is good. I log in every day to grab at least one survey. Again, sorry to hear you had problems there.
  • mikeee
    well, can't win 'em all! lol
  • KellyD
    Nope. You can't. But never give up! Keep on truckin' as they say!
  • mikeee
    I gave up on them.. lol
  • Tricia889
    Hi . Recent reviews tend to mirror what you said about Nelson homescan . Still on the fence whether to even bother to open the box.

Kelly, thanks for your feedback . I did a survey last night at paid viewpoint and i got 3 cents. My trait score is at 5500 , so i will see what happens at 10000 . Everyone seems to have different experiences . I do like the quick surveys and it only takes less than a minute , so it's no big deal if it doesn't work out :)
  • KellyD
    Keep it up and try to log in every day to catch a survey because they do not tend to send a survey invite by email every day. You will see more money when trait score reaches 10000. Good luck.
  • Tricia889

I have been waiting for Emails , i will try logging in every day to see if that makes a difference. I will be excited to make more than 3 cents.

• cjsenour
    I quit Branded because I do not have a cell phone and couldn't cash out my 1000 points became of it. They wouldn't even give me a work around. I wasn't the only one that got caught in that. Survey Junkie give DQ points for most you don't qualify for. I have been on there for a month and have cashed out 4 times at 500 points each. Redeems come withing 1 minute.
  • KellyD
    Good luck and let me know how it goes.
  • Tricia889

Branded did get back to me today and verified my phone . It's too bad that you lost your points .

I cashed out and they said it takes 24- 48 hours to get the money , however pending approval . So my cashout is pending approval . I wonder how long that takes ? First time I have seen that .

I love survey junkie too There is no site that redeems as quick as them :)
  • Tricia889

Thanks KellyD I will let you know !!
  • Donna
    I love Paidviewpoint. Have cashed out numerous times with them. Check in for surveys multiple times a day - I do and there is almost always one to do. I've been a member there for a few years. @mikeee Stinks that Paidviewpoint didn't work for you. It can be crazy how different people have different experiences with the same site. I actually find that when I get close to cash out, it seems like more surveys come my way, almost like they are helping me get there!
  • J Zerbs
    Thanks, I'll look into paidviewpoint and some of the other sites mentioned. Univox is the only site i regularly use at the moment. In the past was a member on several sites but stopped doing surveys for a while and started back again a few months ago. Only have 4-5 hours most days to do surveys and have been doing well here so haven't looked into other sites but can't hurt to check em out.
  • Bobert
    Lets face it, we aren't going to become Bill Shakes a spear in an open ended box...
    Though I have had a rant in other boxes about inadequate survey sites ....
    Any ways ... Box opens, asks question, you then type in said box, on times it has not gone forward on clicking [NEXT] As it is not satisfied with your word count, if the box let's you move on, it is satisfied with your word count...
    Some message boxes open ... I completely answer my own question, or remark .,.,.
    "you ask us to be honest, yet this 10 minute survey is now running 22 minutes, you owe me 120% more incentive.,.,. Heres my email, get in touch with me over loi times stated''?

Point is, if First redeems got bumped they should've explained why, so as then you may have rectified this "problem" again, earning a redeem takes forever, so this problem survey sat in your list as paid, so they were not bothered , as they paid you, had time to review, could've asked for funds to be withdrawn ... They may have flagged you, for limited input still paying you, uni' chose to take it further ....
    Rant over, maybe....
    If it's a 50 50 problem
    It falls a 100% in uni's favour
  • Twink
    I've done that with open ended questions. Especially ones like 'What was your scariest dream. Describe it in detail.' I had that one a couple of days ago. Or 'What was your worst experience at a restaurant that made you leave". Never had that happen to me. Those survey companies can have my stats, they don't pay enough for anything else.

I mentioned to Univox that they should just deduct the points from the survey in question. They replied it's not possible so they take your redemption instead. Also there are, apparently, security issues with my account, but they won't mention what they are. How can I fix these 'issues' if I don't know what they are.

Hey everyone, I list some of my favorite sites, I'm not linking them since I'm not looking to make money from referrals off of you guys.
    My favorites are:
    Tellwut
    Web Perspectives(might just be Canadian)
    Paid View Point, Daily Rewards
    Toluna
    Opinion Outpost
    Life Points
    Survey Junkies
    Branded
    Qbord(might be Canadian).

I've had problems with some of the sites mentioned, BUT when I contacted those sites, they actually helped me, Web Perspectives actually went above and beyond in one case, which involved Amazon Codes. If anyone wants proper links I can do that later.

I'm only on it the mornings, I do appreciate all the replies. Sorry for another wall of text.
  • Twink
    Also wanted to say that I know mentioning other sites is against the rules, but not paying me is against my rules.
  • Linnea
    I'm a homescan member. I don't find it bothersome at all. I scan as unpack my groceries.
  • Tricia889

Thank you for your input . Think i am going to unpack and at least try it this weekend :)
  • karl
    biggest problem was when you have to manually enter things, like produce or something that isn't on thier list. also if you shop at Walmart,meijer, target and you buy things besides groceries, you have to than deduct that from your total spend. I tried it for like a month and a half. it takes awhile to scan everything and my scanner would turn off if I let it sit for a minute while sorting through stuff and then you, if I remember correctly, not start over but enter the same info again. I looked at the gift guide and the points I was accumulating and it certainly wasn't worth it to me.
  • J Zerbs
    That's the way I remember it, the amount of time it took simply wasn't worth the reward they were offering. If you simply cld scan your receipts ok but it took hours to enter the info for me and wasn't worth it.
  • Tricia889

Karl Thanks . I just went back and double checked the prizes they are offering and decided it's not worth it . Even if things ran smoothly , they have nothing i want . A golf hat worth 20 dollars worth of points ? No thanks !!! They have no pre paid visas , no cash , no google or amazon .

My aim is to find 4 or 5 good sites like this where i can make 300- 400 a month total . Nelson homescan doesn't fit into the plan. :)
  • karl
    yeah, it was a bunch of expensive junk. think they had an ipad or something similar and I figured it would have took like 5 years to earn at the rate I was earning points, lol.
  • Tricia889
    Those are the worst prizes i have seen on any survey site, and Nelson is a huge company. :cry:
  • Bobert
    They're up there with
    "join our community, we expect 3 hours input per week
    You 'could' win one of our 3 prizes, which includes £5 to spend at Starbucks

The forum is on the subject of "why do you iron your underwear"?
    Fill in this 35 minute screener survey... Which you will never be paid the £3 introductory fee,for ...
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support.
  • sezr res
    hello
    I'm sezr res
    My cards have been rejected for no reason and whit out returning the points.
    I chose your company because it is honest.
    Request Id 1155826 type Reward Link 6/27/2021 2:54:30 PM
    Member Id: 7601977
    I hope to solve my problem
  • cjsenour
    Again Contact Support. Admin cannot help with this.
  • Carmensimon
    Hello
    I want to know why the processing of the Google card request was refused. I waited for a long time, but you simply refused it without any reason
    Please reconsider my request
    Request ID:1100416

Request Id :1100416

Request Date :5/27/2021 1:24:55 PM

Redemption Type : Google Play Gift Code

Amount:25.00 USD

• Carmensimon
    Hello
    I want to know why the processing of the Google card request was refused. I waited for a long time, but you simply refused it without any reason

• Carmensimon
    Hello

• cjsenour
    Contact Support. Admin cannot help with this.
  • cjsenour
    Just keep contacting Support. Admin cannot help with this. Until the Ban is resolved, you will not get your payment. It may take a long while. I had a redeem denied last year and it took several months to get it.
  • edoardgawer254
    @Admin@ADMIN 2
    My rewards got denied and I don't know why !!
    this is wrong, could you please review my account and help me with this problem . this is unfair !!!\
    my e-mail is :
    and those are my request Ids (1099533) and (1091309), it has over 40 days since I requested it.
    HELP
  • Jerryhoyvald45
    @Admin
    this is fuckdup
    I worked hard for this points and I waited for a month to get paid and then you denied my request !!!
    help me please , review my request
    1151482 6/23/2021 2:47:01 PM Paypal 4,500
  • cjsenour
    Contact Support Admin cannot help with this
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.