• clarence
    what is the problem with my payment
    490125 2/6/2020 6:39:41 PM
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • clarence
    I am waiting and the prize problem has not been resolved yet. How long will I wait for you to review my account?
    490125 2/6/2020 6:39:41 PM MasterCard 2,700 27.00 USD Denied
  • seren
    475569 1/26/2020 1:53:26 PM MasterCard 1,100 11.00 USD Denied
    please check this too:groan:
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Nat M
    Now it is Mastercards that are not being paid.
    Like the Amazon codes that never got sent
  • seren
    475569 1/26/2020 1:53:26 PM MasterCard 1,100 11.00 USD Denied

please check my payment:cry:
  • Cat
    Now they told me my account looks suspicious!! I have no idea what's up with that. Just give me my $30 gift card!!
  • Bobert
    Amazing how you're "suspicious" now ... And not on entry....week/day one ...
  • Cat
    Bobert, they make me feel like a criminal...lol. Let me know if your account gets straightened out.
  • godseeconomy
    Could it be you gave inconsistent answers? I sometimes forget about figures, months etc and I get disqualified for being inconsistent. They don't give leeway to such minor thing for pensioner's lapse of memory! How do they expect me to remember how much I spent on something a few weeks/months ago??
  • Cat
    Sorry i didn't mean to flag you. I couldn't figure out how to take if off. There are some surveys i just click off, i get tired of the same old questions.
  • seren
    it took too long for my payment to be approved

4755691/26/2020 1:53:26 PMMasterCard1,10011.00 USDDenied
  • godseeconomy

mistakes happen. I am not good with technological stuff. Maybe click options again? Not expert in IT functions. The computer geeks here might be able to help?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.