• Siegfried
    I started what appeared to be a survey from peanut labs, but after the first page it went to a link to join a site called 'Your Surveys.com'

Does Univox know surveys they are linking to are trying to poach their user base?
  • godseeconomy
    Peanut labs pay peanuts indeed!! Not worth spending time with this website.
  • KellyD
    Your Surveys are hard to qualify for. No dq points from them either. Same as here, you could spend 15 minutes or more on a survey, thinking you will qualify, only to be told you do not. I have tried Your Surveys through other sites too, with the same outcome. Don't bother.
  • Carol hughes
    Will usually just close them
    They are a waste of time
  • godseeconomy
    Hi, Carol. Good to 'see' you. How are you doing? And your hubby? Fully mended?
  • Carol hughes

Not fully mended but does seem to be getting stronger
  • cjsenour
    So glad to hear he is getting better.
  • godseeconomy
    Amen. Better day by day.
  • J Zerbs
    I get those sign up for other site surveys every now and then and I always sign up for the site. Most sites end up not being worth using regularly but occasionally one is and either way you get a complete and pts here on univox.
  • Deb
    Funny how I've got warned about mentioning other survey sites on here but Univox has no problem sending me surveys to sign up for other sites. Hmmm
  • godseeconomy
    I had one yesterday, for luxsurveys.com and it didn't get back to Univox for points!!! Unethical!
  • godseeconomy
    Just completed a survey on Cooking Sauces. At the very end it asked for feedback. I clicked 'Skip' The next screen, instead of a happy smiley face, it was sorry you did not qualify ....... No points! So unfair and unethical!
  • KellyD
    Hi Carol. I am glad to hear your husband is on the mend. Sending you both best wishes!
  • Bobert
    People used to do surveys for pocket money
    Now billions of surveys are taken yearly
    So dodgy sites are realising and springing up with the inclination of not paying out many users, if any... ...
    Millions of yearly robberys , add up ...
    But who's starting a court case over $20 x 100.000 complaitants ....
  • godseeconomy
    Surely it's up to the genuine survey companies to ensure they are commissioning the genuine clients to send out surveys to us on their behalf.
  • Siegfried
    I do not think it is a case of deliberately fraudulent sites, just badly designed and programmed sites run by incometents. Do not attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity.

• Bobert
    my opinion .,.,.,. Thats why I'm here .... They should be able to fix this nightmare looping site.... Its the worst one... Diabolical ... Ones you do get in you get ripped off.. Once you accumulate redemption.. They keep it.. It runs well for some, not for all, why is it so certain accounts get stiffed .... Others don't..one rule for one, another for others .... Favouritism ....and full of malice .....
    Ive seen posts of people being allowed to earn redemption, then get told they are "suspicious " if so vet them before hand ...
  • godseeconomy
    A devious way to get opinions free from participants!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.