• Siegfried
    I noticed a few days ago that I did not seem to get ES points for a survey completed just before midnight (reset time here), so as an experiment I started a survey half an hour before reset, and deliberately finished it a few minutes after midnight.
    No ES points, although the pay-points showed on my accout at 00.03 AM.

I did get ES points credited for a survey started a few minutes later and completed at about 00.30 AM.

Moral .... If you are bothered about ES points do not do surveys shortly before and across the reset period.
  • Nat M

Have had that happen already and do not do any surveys around reset time
  • Siegfried

It's not just me then. Just poor coding from Univox.
  • godseeconomy
    Have experienced that too. What will the reset time for UK, guys?
  • Siegfried
    UK reset is midnight.
  • Michele
    yes I have had this happen too. No ES 20 if started before 10.30am and completes past 11am... which is my reset time in Sydney Australia. Sometimes I have done a 10 min survey thinking I’ve got time to complete and then it takes longer and doesn’t finish before reset and I get nothing. So annoying! Try not to do any now after 10.35am and restart after 11am
  • J Zerbs
    I still get es pts when I start a survey before reset and finish it after. Well monthly es pts, it doesn't count towards your daily pts.
  • godseeconomy
    It's getting confusing. I think I better play safe and not start a survey 15/60 before reset time.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.