• Mercedes
    no surveys for an entire week, what is going on?
  • Cookielady82
    Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks since I had any surveys from this company I've sent the support team numerous email without them replaying tome as to the reason I haven't gotten any new surveys. I have been a member of this survey site since 2015 and it is pretty lousy of them to treat their loyal members this way.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Only a week?? I'm w/Cookielady82 on this!
  • Cookielady82
    I called them and the contact person said the same BS about having their support team look into it. Has anyone else tried calling them if so what response did they give to you? I would love to know if there is anyone still receiving surveys
  • cjsenour
    I have at least 15 Hot Surveys and 40+ regular ones at all times. Never qualify and no DQ points. I redeemed Feb. 8 and got it this morning. Haven't taken a survey here for almost a week because I get DQ points on another site. Have cashed out there twice in a week. I get at least 3 e-mail invites a day.
  • xrayspex
    you seem to be the only one that got paid today that comes in this forum. None of us got paid except you- lol
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.