• karl
    just did a 3 dollar plus survey that took like 40 minutes....it paid 17 cents???!!!! Uni better not start this crap, had another site i use to use that liked to pay you way less than what the survey said it paid. i want my other 3 dollars!!! on my dashboard it says last survey i completed was for 62 cents???? i have never did one for 62 freakin cents let alone 17 cents...pretty annoyed!!
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Giving you a plaudit...just because it's MONDAY!
  • karl
    would rather have paid someone 17 cents and have back my 40 minutes....
  • Kingalfred
    Asif a 40 loi 17 cent even exists ...advertised as such ... No one would go near it ...
    I got loads in the month of Nov' chasing looping rank points ...ending up with 22points
    For 20 minute surveys ... It's shameful how they underhandedly rip off member after member in one way or another... Rip off lottery ... "Who's redeem are we keeping today"
    Calculated .....
  • karl
    1st time I had that happen here with such a disparity..sometimes a 10-25 cent difference...nothing so blatant as this...and it said 10 mins, but looped once...
  • karl
    in all honesty tho, site isn't that bad...yes some shady dealings...con test most note worthy, but this and another site give me higher paying surveys to try. usually pay pretty quickly...waiting on a Saturday pay tho, like to cash out as much as possible during con tests. extra points and what not...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.