• cjsenour
    Have any of yu had experience on Survey Junkie? I just signed up for it, and it gives DQ points for everything you don't qualify for,.
  • Carol hughes

I just checked them out on Survey Police some reviews were good and some not I may give them a try
  • Kingalfred
    Always worth a try until you know better, most sites are worthy of at least one cash out , if it fits your demo's you may do well
    Good luck out there ...
  • Twink
    They're one of my favorite sites. You can't cash out on weekends but when you cash out during the week the money is in your Paypal account within minutes. I've never had any problems with payouts and when I did have survey problems, I was able to contact them and work things out.
  • cjsenour
    Thanks. I hope I have the same luck.
  • karl
    actually the first site I signed up for when I first started doing surveys. made over ten dollars my first day and cashed out, thought that was pretty great and cashed out several times pretty regularly, but always ran out of surveys to do everyday. in the meantime I looked around and signed up for probably 20 other sites, I now use 5-6 regularly, just got to widdle them done and see which ones work for you. but, its a decent site, quick paying. did a 965 pointer last week, biggest one I ever had there.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.