• Siegfried
    $20 for the top 100 on the 28th of february, thats the monthly score, not the daily one.
  • KellyD
    Wow. Can't hardly wait. I am only at #2449 now. Shouldn't take me that long, no?
  • Melissa Y
    It would be nice if they could have these contests when there are actually surveys available to attempt! I haven't had any surveys on my board since January 31. My current rank is 2971. Even if some surveys start showing up on my board, there is no chance to get in the top 200. This is going to be like the Christmas contest all over again.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I'm sitting at the rank of 3,012.....absolutely NO CHANCE to win anything...Dear Member,

"Thanks for reaching out to us!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. would like to share with you that currently, we don't have surveys matching to your profile. Whenever we have the next batch available survey, we will reach out to you. Thanks for your patience and for being a valuable member of the community.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox"

It sure looks like automated response #13 and I certainly do not feel like a valuable member of the community.
  • Siegfried
    As semi-literate as usual. The expression 'reach out', which carries overtones of emotional contact, seems to have replaced 'contact', a neutral word, in common usage. There are also three grammatical errors.

I would not employ someone with so weak a grasp of the written language in any capacity where they might have to write something seen by customers or the public, as it reflects badly on the company.

• UCLA
    I think these contests are their attempt to get some kind of positive feedback on sites like survey police. LOL.
    Lord knows they need it over there
  • karl
    ok, did the contest start today or on the 1st? my ranking was reflected in the surveys I did today, hence the daily score, now it seems it has reverted my rankings to the overall monthly score.
  • Scousegirl
    I'm proud to say I'm ranked 3063, which is impressive considering I've had no surveys since last Thursday.
  • Dianne1955
    The contest is the 5-29th
  • J Zerbs
    Says 5th-29th but appears to actually be for the whole month based on my ranking
  • J Zerbs
    Could be for positive reviews on survey police but I think it's more to get members to be more active each day.
  • Melissa Y
    I'd be more active if they would actually have any surveys available for me to attempt.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Ditto on the survey drought...I am currently at #3606. Their contests are only fair when they level the playing field by ALL Univox members receiinge the same survey opportunities!!!!!!!!!!!!! Note to self: I update my review on Survey Police
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nat M
    None of the contests have been level playing fields.
  • Nat M
    @Admin

Just a question. Redemption approval is 10 points. Why is 20 points being put on the daily score and 10 points on the monthly score ??
    There is no logical reason why 20 points goes on the daily score, not as though anyone is going to top StevensA daily with this extra 10 points.
  • Kingalfred
    Maybe $10 for 200 or $5 for 400
    The top 100 hardly need a bonus ...
  • Donna
    Not getting roped into this Con Test (@Kingalfred - that is a fitting name for it!) :joke: It felt good to be free of the con test when I got too busy to participate at Christmas time. Worked my butt off here last October only to be knocked out of the top 100 by fake accounts. Won $10 instead of $30, and won $5 in November, and then just didn't have time to participate in December, and don't plan to start again.
  • mikeee
    I gave up on the christmas one right away and won nothing. Not trying here. I try a survey when I feel like it.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    Con Test! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
  • Kingalfred
    Indeed .. I myself took underpaid overlong surveys for wall climbing rank points
    Only to reach the top, to face a kick in the teeth from one hundred consecutive ghosts
    Now, these ghosts are better disguised , will still, be undetectabley there ...
    Uni' proved 100% they are crooked ...
    Crack on .... Or Don't ..... Run away, to pastures new
  • mightyari
    What exactly are you supposed to engage in? Every single survey that's been on my wall has lead NOWHERE for MONTHS. No compensation for the time wasted attempting them. Not even a cent! This site is PATHETIC!

Edit: Just got 4 cents for the 40 minutes wasted here.
  • mightyari
    *Over a dollar now. It still shouldn't take so long.
  • CHRISTINE KNAPP
    I'm at 4,249.........I only need to attempt 10,000 surveys to win (except I'm not given any surveys to attempt)!!
  • Donna
    Credit for that name goes to @Kingalfred !
  • Kingalfred
    Con test indeed
    This whole site from day one, 40 + months back has been questionable
    It's like rats n cheese n chases and what you'll do in the maze to retrieve it
    There's a back door, easy way out, still we trundle forwards thinking we can defeat it ...
    What we'll put our selves through ..... I didn't mind the slow process of accumulation
    Just.... then, they started robbing back the months it took me/us...plod after plod ...click after click...
    Dirty scumbags stick pins in the "who the fxxx we robbing today list''
    No one can be this inedpt ...site IT .... It's hardly rocket science... All they have to be is the middle man ... Passing on links to elsewhere ....
    Meh ....
  • J Zerbs
    At 502 but havent really been doing surveys this month. I'll prob get back to doing em for a few hours a day and end up in the top 50-60 by the end of the month but then again maybe not depends what I feel like.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.