• Siegfried
    This must be one of the few sites where you can click on 100 survey links and 95% of them say you did not qualify, sometimes after a page or ten of screening question, and you get no DQ points.

Clicking through a steady stream of pointless disqualifications is de-motivating, There should be some reward for trying, however trivial.It's not the money, it's just the feeling you are making at least minimal progress toward a payout.

The wording of the 'No Points' notice is specially aggrevating, as it blames the lack of points on you, the survey taker for incorrect responses, despite the fact that you have entered no responses at all, and it is your profile that does not fit.

Since no input from the respondent (me) is required, why cannot Univox test surveys against profiles before adding the link to the dashboard.
    I'd happily trade dramatically fewer survey links for a dramatically better chance of actually completing something.
  • cjsenour
    I've noticed the lack of DQ points on other survey sites also that used to give them. I think it is a trend.
  • Siegfried

For a couple of months Swagbucks limited DQ points to 5 per day.
    They have abandoned this idea
  • Kingalfred
    Simple, don't click on anything ....
    Spend over an hour, click click click click
    For nothing
    Filling in mini demographs , 5 10 questions
    Then booted out ..
    All your'e doing is giving them the meat of the survey
    Why
    Where
    When
    How much
    Do you spend/buy on what ever brand they're mini surveying
    Uni' gets paid
  • Kingalfred
    Worked out... All the amount of hours spent here over the years accumulated to around $0.70
    Per day
    B.S
  • KellyD
    OMG! 70 CENTS?????? That is horrible when you break it all down and look at it this way. How did you break it down to get that amount? I am curious now to understand how much (little) I have made. Thanks.
  • mikeee
    How did you get THAT MUCH?
  • Kingalfred
    find your total on dashboard ... Divide by days worked ..
    40 months I was surveying

Total divided by 40 = amount per month , then divide by 30

Thats per day .. Probably at least 2 hours per day ...
    But weekends were usually none exsistant so that didn't help the total

Being generous saying $0.40 an hour
  • KellyD
    Thank you for helping. I gotta look into this! Thanks again.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.