• Admin
    Yes our system is programmed to detect the register location and current location trying to take the survey from. it helps us to detect the fraudster, it helps only the honest one keep going...
  • Larry Pettenati
    Can someone help me with a redemption, do I click on the PAYPAL card
  • Krystyna
    In USA and Canada Paypal is available to premium and ambassador level members,for premium minimum points is 1500 and for ambassador 1000 points.
  • Admin
    [reply="Larry PettenaOnly premium and ambassador level members can redeem with paypal, please adhere with us before we upgrade your level. thanks
  • Catwoman
    ..sorry to bother u, hope u can get back to me ASAP seeing your last post was just 1 hour ago on here..how long does paypal usually take to pay for us premium members? ..I've never went for paypal cause I don't know if it will come as fast as the virtual m.c.'s which have been coming for me(usually in 24-48 hrs) which I use to pay my bills online, so I like and really appreciate they come fast..and if I chose paypal next time(yes I already have a paypal acct), so will u automatically sent it to my univox email on file?(which I have 2 emails on file cause of the forum and cause of the site but they are both registered with paypal), or do I have to give u the paypal email address each time when I redeem?? ..hope to hear from u soon which will help answer this for anyone else who needs to know, thanks! :)

dodadoby
  • Oldschool
    Good Morning Cat,I use paypal every week.I find if you put in for paypal on Monday you almost always get it Wednesday and if you put it in Wednesday you get it Friday.I use those two days to redeem because almost 100% of the time you will get the paypal cash the same week.If you put it in Friday,Saturday or Sunday it can come anytime the following week but usually Tuesday or Wednesday.Hope that helps some.Bob (Y)
  • Catwoman
    ..good morning Bob..thanks I really appreciate that info..can I bother u to ask, did u have to give them your paypal email when redeeming, or atleast the 1st time redeeming like a sign up on Univox for paypal?, or do they just use your email on your Univox acct? ..a lot of my other survey sites say, make sure your email on your survey acct is the same as your paypal email to be able to get it, if u know what I mean. Donna :)
  • Oldschool
    Hi Cat I use the same email account as my main home email,log in on univox and paypal.So if your paypal email login is the same as your univox and your home main email you should be good.If you use a different paypal and univox email I would say you have to give them your paypal one.All mine are the same so its easy.Bob ;)
  • Catwoman
    ..ok thanks Bob, mine are all the same also..I really appreciate the help and info..I'm going for the paypal next time since u helped me, cause a lot of my bills won't accept credit cards as payments and this way I can use the paypal cash towards any of them instead of just a couple with the virtual m.c's..have a great day and weekend!! Donna :)
  • Oldschool
    Cat,I just went into my redeem section and it doesn't ask for a address to send the money to paypal.That means to me univox is sending the money to the email you signed up with which is usually your paypal also unless you specified a different one.It always went smooth for me. X-)
  • kaminikij
    Catwomen I have used paypal since day 1. Never had a problem. Last cashout came the next day and thats been the norm.
  • Oldschool
    I use Amazon later in the year for Christmas and paypal the rest of the time.Univox is almost like clockwork with payments.I never could understand the complainers on shoutmix lol
  • Admin
    Thanks so much sharing your good experience with us. Yes we have dedicated team for redemption payment, except for the rejected reward all are paid on the next day itself. Thanks :)
  • frances turkel
    "Admin; Hi I 've been writing to support for help with the problems I'm having with the site! I wrote to all the different support groups as I was told !! no answer no help! Today I wrote to the site support and I 'm hoping to receive some help! Can you please help me?? I even recreated a new account and then I couldn't make a new passwords....I would appreciate help I 've been a member since August 2012 and I
    feel I shouldn't have to pleed for help after working all these years doing survey's for your Company...Even if you changed Company's and as of today I think that's what going on...Please help me! thank you
  • Neerudu Praveen Kumar
    Not giving me anything about this website
  • Neerudu Praveen Kumar
    Which was best suitable to me
  • Neerudu Praveen Kumar
    Absolutely nothing else to all of ussers on this site to explain why you should not resolved any problem
  • Neerudu Praveen Kumar
    Different types of innovation from you
  • Neerudu Praveen Kumar
    It's not just because you don't know how much time will be there
  • Neerudu Praveen Kumar
    Surveys not giving me but I am going to do so many times asked to you but still quite
  • flygirl
    I have attempted 10 surveys so far today and received 10 points after being told I was not qualified. 80% do not offer 5 points.
    People who have been using univox should be processed more quickly.
    I travel so it would have been nice to know that we should not attempt to access our accounts abroad. I was blocked from my account for nearly one month.
    Thank you.
  • flygirl
    I share your frustration.
    Good Luck!
  • Rahul Mishra
    I am not received servy and my profile point process very slow. Earn point for servy and task slowly I have found
  • Wilmar
    I need point
  • fatinha
    para mim esta legal
  • guimaraes
    tudo certinho
  • latabansal
    Some accumulate points problem. Please clear it
  • Girish
    Admin got the point Thanks
  • Ashok Bhatia
    why don't u have more redemption options.
  • Ronald
    Why has my redemption not been paid into my Pay Pal account? Processing since May 25.
  • Nat M
    Waiting for my redemption thought it was meant to be 24 hours for Ambassadors.
    Going on 3 days now. Maybe tonight
  • godseeconomy
    Once it was 5/7 late for me. It did arrive!
  • Sacha
    I am also waiting on a redemption .
  • Admin
    Details shared with the redemption team, Thanks
  • Sarah B Miller

me also waiting my reward please
  • Md1978
    Most surveys I dont qualify for and just get the creenout pts, so it takes ages to qualify for a cashout and alot of surveys to go through and wait to screeenout before a few pts and same again, maybe I qualify for 1 survey in every 50 tried.
  • Pankaj Gilotra
    Delay didn't result in my case for credit of my points in form of gift cards on redemption.However,these days survey opportunities are far lesser versus past and same options for redemption are not resulting.
    This is based on the fact that during past,I redeemed once each for Amazon.com for 500 and 1000 points.Currently,the options resulting are for 2500 and 3000 points and I have not received any clarification from the support team in this respect.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.