• Admin
    swykmuvfs0rauyq1.png
    We receive a lot of queries from our respondents inquiring why their reward or points take so long to process. We understand that respondent puts a lot of efforts and time in completing the survey and it’s really disappointing when points are not credited timely or reward takes longer time than usual to receive. We here at Univox Community appreciate your time and efforts and always try to make sure that we reward you within the given time frame. However, times due to some reasons we are not able to meet the timelines and here we would like share with you few reasons due to which your points are credited late in your account or your reward reaches you late. We hope this information helps you. :)

Study is still live: When a study is “still in progress” we cannot really confirm whether a survey was actually completed by the respondent or not. So, in order to incentivize the respondent for a particular study, we need to wait for the final report from the client’s end once the study is closed.

Identifying Cheater: We take our seriously and always make sure that we provide authentic data to our clients. Before we process redemptions, we filter the people who have multiple accounts or play with our system to complete a survey. We understand at times few genuine user’s redemption also get delayed during this process, however we try our best to clear the redemptions within 48 working hours.

Technical Error: Sometimes there can be a delay in awarding the points because of some fault or error in the system. In these scenarios we always try to fix the problem ASAP and award the user accordingly.
    1. Was this information helpful? (53 votes)
        Yes
        92%
        No
        8%
  • jayaraman sakthivel
    yes, we are understanding your problems and efforts you are taking solve it, thanking you
  • Jules
    jules

\Technical Error: Sometimes there can be a delay in awarding the points because of some fault or error in the system. In these scenarios we always try to fix the problem ASAP and award the user - driving me CRAZY
  • jayaraman sakthivel
    if you are taking serious note of it ,thanks
  • J Zerbs
    I've never had a problem, I've always got my $ within 2 weeks and I've had over 50 requests.
  • kipla91
    Thanks for the pledge
  • amitk22
    very helpful approach
  • Tejvinder
    We do understand.
  • Susan Scott
    I want a banana.
  • VINOD CHAUDHARY
    my account is blog. please help you reactive my account
  • pankaj
    i have not recieve a any survery in my account
  • Jules
    you will rfecieve surveys but probs wont qualify
  • ravindera singh
    i don't understand how it,s work.
  • J Zerbs
    You go to univoxcommunity.com and do surveys to make $.
  • bizqueen
    Thanks for addressing this.
  • latabansal
    in november i have complitted my survey but not given my points i am very harrased please solve my matters
  • Admin
    Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your understanding.

In case if you have any query related to your account or reward, would request you to please drop an email to our customer service team at

Thanks
    Team Univox
  • Valmont Grill
    my email is
    you blocked my account without any reason
  • Admin
    Hello Valmont Grill, would request you please drop an email to our customer service team at , so that our team can look into your redemption.
  • Valmont Grill
    please my love . resolve my problem
    you said :your open end answers quality was very bad. Due to this reason, you can’t participate any of the surveys and your membership has been

what that meaning

i am working very hard and i am quality very good not very bad

please send me my 5 redeem today or my lawyer waiting you
  • Valmont Grill
    and i drop an email to your customer service team at but not making any thing .

what is the probleme?
  • Valmont Grill
    this is my information personal
    Valmont Grill
    DOB: Sep 28,1981

55 Liberty St #28C
    New York,NY

my email is

(212) 836-1086
  • J Zerbs
    This is some of the funniest stuff I've read in a long time.
  • donna swartout
    Just be patient.It may take a few weeks but they do arrive.A rule of thumb is if you are using your reward for Christmas shopping order it by the first couple of weeks of October.
  • Jannette Menere
    Awesome to hear we are appreciated and you take your time to cover the areas necessary to ensure we are all paid in honest ways.Thank you for taking the time to help us all understand the incentives.
  • frances turkel
    [Admin Thank you for explaining how you credit our accounts: I'm still waiting for my 300 points for redoing one of my profile questions. Waiting patiently thank you.
  • J Zerbs
    Has anyone else been told they'd get 300 points for updating their profile? Just wondering because I've never been offered points for updating my profile and have never heard anyone else besides say that they have.

It'd be nice if they did, I usually update it from time to time just so my info (mostly the ages of others in my household) stays accurate.
  • sascha
    J Zerbs- I recently updated my Profile Surveys and never received the 300 points. I am still waiting to be credited 100 points for a survey that I was promised I would be paid for almost 3 weeks ago. I am still awaiting the 5 points per SC survey that did not re-direct that Univox said would be credited by the end of this month. I am still waiting for 2 Paypal payments- July 19th and July 21st.
  • J Zerbs
    So they told you you'd get 300 points for updating your profile too?
  • sascha
    Nope. I updated my profile surveys, because it was when the SC surveys kept re-directing back to that page. I assumed at that time that Univox wanted me to update the info. I am just saying , I updated the info but did not receive 300 points. I haven't seen anything where Univox posted said they would pay if folks updated the info.
  • sascha
    You and I seem to update out info for the same reason
  • godseeconomy
    How do people play the system? I just don't understand this!
  • sascha
    I don't understand it either.
  • J Zerbs
    I know some people have had more than one account, those from outside the US will say they live in the US to get more surveys, or lie about their age or other info to get more surveys. Have seen a few shoutmix posts where a member was obviously lying about where they lived ( they would post a different address in a different city and state every time Uni asked for it) and even one where the member admitted he lied about his info and asked if he was going to be paid still.
  • sascha
    I do remember seeing the one guy from outside the US post that he had lied to Univox. I just don't understand what benefit people perceive there to be from lying. I ,myself, recently moved but made sure that I updated my profile to reflect that. I moved less than a mile away and it put me in another zip code.
  • sascha
    In regards to the one guy that kept posting that he was being honest and then admitted that he had lied and still expected payment, it made me wonder whether the individual was just a teen. It seems that some people get started on Univox through some sort of online game or video game credits.
  • J Zerbs
    I think teens can join Univox (samplecube surveys accept birth years from 1901-2003) but not sure and would guess they wouldn't get as many surveys as adults. I think the benefit some think they'll get by lying is getting more surveys. I mentioned before I get about 30 surveys a day and some days don't have enough time to attempt them all. While others said that they're lucky if they get 30 in a week.
  • sascha
    Sometimes I am lucky if I get 2 in a day;sometimes I get 10 per day. It's a crap shoot. I qualify for maybe 1 or 2 per week and then it's a crap shoot whether or not Univox will give me the points that I earned.
  • godseeconomy
    That would not be possible as they can detect the server is out of USA. When I'm away on holiday I can't do any of the surveys sent to me. It says detected you're not in the country.
  • J Zerbs
    Maybe that's something they put into effect in the last few months? There was that one member I mentioned who on shoutmix originally claimed to be from the US and was asking about his/her rejected payment but then admitted to being from India.
  • Admin
    Kindly do not share your personal info on Forum, its a open platform, please keep sending mails to our support team, it takes time to resolve certain issues, your patience is appreciated. Thanks
  • Admin
    Thank you Jannette, your motivation keeps us going in a better way. Thanks
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.