• Siegfried
    Halfway through a Boring survey about hotels and the third of a series of vaguely off-putting advert videos refuses to load more then 93%.

Of course, I cannot move on after watching 93% of the ad, so had to delete the tab and restart Univox.

I expect this will be the same for everyone, at some point the survey company will notice they are getting no completes and do something about it, meanwhile hundreds of survey monkeys will be wasting their pitifully underpaid minutes.

GGGGRRRRR.
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your survey reports.
  • Siegfried

In my opinion this would be a further waste of time.
  • mikeee
    make sure your ad blocker is off.
  • mikeee
    I want a plaudet for the good solution.

:D
  • Siegfried
    My adblocker was on but I had already successfully viewed 2 advert vidios and 93% of the problem one, so unhappily that is not the answer. I can usually spot the only site where the adblocker stops it working, in general it is not a problem but I do experiment with the off switch if something odd happens.

I'dnever be without my ad-block plus.
  • mikeee
    Gotta whitelist the survey sites because those videos are ads!
    jus saying...
  • Siegfried
    The videos are of course ads, but they are streamed as normal video, like a youtube video, so do not get detected as adverts. The adblocker is clever enough to tell the ads from the videos on youtube, it was years before I discovered there were ads on Youtube.
  • mikeee
    Not all of them are youtube, and I've had surveys get stuck due to an ad blocker. Maybe not your case here, but it is a possibility. Something to try.. not a non-answer.. ;)
  • Siegfried
    I do try whatever I can when things go wrong. Then I shrug and move on.
  • mikeee
    plaudet for the good attitude!
  • Kingalfred
    What I tend to do in this situation
    Is nail my tablet to a gate post
    Guaranteed ad-blocker ...
    And I then have no more survey issues ..
  • godseeconomy
    And destroy your tablet in the process? Deleting or closing the program would be less painful, surely.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.