• cjsenour
    Redeemed yesterday; received this morning. Thanks UNIVOX. This is the second one that has come quickly after the one you lost.

You all might be wondering after my frustration and complaints why I am still taking UNIVOX surveys. After my surgery last week, I am restricted in what I can do. That gives me time to spend taking looping surveys (I will say the loops are getting fewer.) I belong to 13 survey sites, and I usually leave this one until last. However, UNIVOX is the only site who consistently sends me a lot of surveys. I never get through them no matter how much time I spend. I get frustrated, but it does give me something to do. Am making small amounts of money also.
  • godseeconomy
    Good for you. Make hay WHEN the sun shines. Trust your healing is progressing smoothly day by day. Take care.
  • KellyD
    I hope you are feeling better after your surgery and that all went fine.
  • Donna
    Wishing you a speedy recovery!
  • cjsenour
    I am feel better every day. Thanks for all the good wishes.
  • Debbie Ford
    Admin i have communicated with the support team over week ago
    i have problem since last week no surveys appears in my account but you still send to me surveys
    on my email that match my profile and when i go to the account message (oh no we have not found the survey that match your profile) still appear ??
    This is not convincing and the support team tell me that will found solution but they didn't it !!
    Also i am waiting my last redeem for week ago
    i am an old member and ambassador so what happen i cannot understand?
    is Univox getting worse ?
    I will not work with you after these errors and neglect of the support team and not give me my right also.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.