• cjsenour
    Seem to be getting a lot of errors on surveys this morning. Have to go back to e-mail and start again. Anyone else? Will say they are not looping a badly as usual.
  • Siegfried
    Same here for a while, Univox had a server problem for some time, no survey links were working, but it seems to have settled down now to just the usual glitches and pains.
  • Admin
    We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.”
  • Linnea
    Does Univox actually care about its members? Why do they not respond to outstanding tickets regarding surveys missing points? Don't tell me to send a message or email, they just get ignored.
  • Admin
    could you please share the ticket no so that we can verify, thanks
  • Linnea
    They have the tickets - all three of them.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that there is no ticket from your end only one ticket was created by you today and the super admin ahs already replied that. Thanks
  • cjsenour
    I guess they lost your tickets the same way they lost my redeem last month. Never did get paid.
  • Admin
    could you please elaborate your concern more so that we can look into it.Thanks
  • Linnea
    I have several outstanding tickets regarding completed - successfully -completed surveys that did not redirect back to Univox. A couple were from Yuno surveys (they never redirect back to Univox) and one was from JD Power that completed both on my mobile and my tablet - I started that survey on my tablet and they texted me a link to the Subaru website and had me complete tasks on the website as I answered questions about it on the survey on my tablet.

These were successfully completed surveys - not "client drop" .

Tickets were submitted for them with the survey numbers.
  • cjsenour
    Last month I redeemed and got an Amazon card with no code. After several days and many e-mails back and forth, I was told no one could find a record of my redeem even though I could see the number on my list of redeems. I gave up and just let you put my $11 in your party fund.
  • Linnea
    A lot of the money we earn goes into their party fund. How do you think they paid for the Christmas contest.
  • Linnea
    Just completed an IPSOS survey and screen shot the "Thank You for Completing This Survey" . Univox gave me the good old "sorry you did not qualify" nonsense AGAIN. I've submitted a ticket and but I won't hold my breath.
  • Nat M
    I queried what a client drop out and security terminate was.

Client drop out

1gihyyfbt4n69ihv.jpg

Are they actually serious about this and how is this my fault. Because it is not intentional on my side.
    1. There was nothing wrong with my internet.
    2. and 3. Something wrong with their system is not my fault.
    4. Why would i abandon a survey that i just spent 20 minutes doing for no points.

Security terminate

c1ti7w5tmcwqd7m0.jpg

Did not let me enter MAIN survey. INCORRECT i spent 20 minutes and completed the MAIN survey so how can it be a security terminate at end of survey
  • J Zerbs
    I don't even bother sending a ticket anymore. They don't ever seem to pay when a survey doesn't credit properly, even if you have screenshots or emails from the company showing that you completed it.
  • Siegfried

Shrug and move on seems the most practical approach. Gongfermors do not complain about bad smells.
  • godseeconomy
    Have never come across this term! Uuuggggghhhhh ! What an occupation. It would make me heave throughout ....
  • Siegfried
    Very much like Univox, then :-)

• Donna
    Had to look that one up!
  • Linnea
    Color me shocked. see if you can get this one fixed/addressed. xqz49iyzwpceclra.png
  • Admin
    sure we check it with the team.
  • Admin
    Please be informed that the team has credited you with 51 points for the study 2576022. Thanks
  • Linnea
    Great. Now fix this one - here is a screen shot showing this was completed successfully. i2tl2z7vr6hf06h2.png
    n5a31qwvnsmi7v8x.png
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Linnea
    I submitted a request already as PER THE SCREEN SHOT UP ABOVE. It was submitted right before I messaged you here.
  • Kingalfred
    Can I have my lost

Untraceable

Listed on my history of redemptions

Email sent

But no code provided

Redemption

As well now, then?

1153/£9 11/15th November?
  • Linnea
    and they liked my answers so much they asked for my email address for a follow up banking survey. Just fix your system.
  • Linnea
    Still waiting for a response and for the 100 points to be credited to my account
  • Linnea
    still waiting
  • Kathleen Allan
    I've noticed lately that I have to hit the Refresh in order to get points credited.
    It used to be automatic. Mainly happening when it is only 3 or 4 points.
    Thanks.
  • Linnea
    Are you going to just ignore me now?
  • mikeee
    I just had a survey that DID redirect back to univox, said I completed it and got 100 points, but it did not credit to my account.
  • mikeee
    Check this out:

tj2hwlfa4s2x0obk.png
  • mikeee
    It's not in my account tho..
  • mikeee
    Same thing happened to me last week and I wrote the team and got no response.
  • Admin
    we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • mikeee
    I did write them, and I see I got credt. thanks admin.
  • godseeconomy
    Glad for you, mikeee. :up:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.