• tom101
    Hello @Admin Why did you deny this redemption

469570 1/7/2020 5:01:45 AM Reward Link 2,500 25.00 USD Denied

Will this problem continue in the future?
  • Admin
    We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team (redemption) so that they will review your redemption further.
  • tom101
    Dear Member,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We are sorry but we won't be able to process your reward. Your survey pattern looks suspicious and your provided information does not match our security and quality parameters, on the basis of the data we receive from the client, we have rejected your rewards. Also, your account is under review.

Always looking to serve you better.

Thanks
    Team Univox

I think I have not broken any laws
    But after this, will you cancel my account
    ?
    Will the next transfers cancel it
    ??????????
    What will you do now with my account and with the points in my account
    ???????

What now
  • Nat M

"looks suspicious" ......... ??? Ask to provide more detail.

"on the basis of the data we receive from the client" ..............every single client ??
    Also thought that our answers to surveys were anonymous
  • godseeconomy
    Anonymous yes, but if there is a query, the company i.e. Univox, can request reason for non credit from the client company that puts out the survey via Univox.
  • Donna
    @Admin There are probably some communications that should not be ended with "Always looking to serve you better." For example:
    Dear so and so member,
    You're not getting your money and your account is under review."
    In this case, "Always looking to serve you better" comes across not in a good way. Shouldn't just be thrown on the end of every communication.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.