• marion07
    I cannot make points. One survey goes into anther. I have called/written to complain. They do not seem to care. What are your thoughts?
  • cjsenour
    This has been a problem for some time. You are right - Univox doesn't care. To stop the loop, right click on the back arrow. This will open a drop down box. Click on "survey" part way down. This will take you back to the dashboard. Won't get you any points, but will get you out of the loop.
  • Nat M

Taken from another post.

Response from Support

"we truly understand your concern and apologize for the convenience caused to you. Basically, we have made our efforts for our members to get more completes and less DQs. So, you get DQ points when you spent some time (as set in a survey) but now what's happening is that if you don't qualify for a particular survey then system routes you to next best survey where the probabilty of a complete is high and this keep on happening till you mark a complete. This model is working wonderful and most of our members are happy now. Hope you also start getting more completes now. Thanks"
  • Siegfried

You have adopted my tip!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"we truly understand your concern and apologize for the convenience caused to you"

That really sums it up, if that is the actual, unedited wording.

"This model is working wonderful and most of our members are happy now"

Iliterate and I'd put money on it being untrue.
    Why hire someone without the ability to write professional standard English?
  • godseeconomy
    I seem to be experiencing less of them today! Something to be cheerful about! Hurrah!
  • Nat M

You will find that letter in this post. I think the same thing ........where is their English from

http://forum.univoxcommunity.com/discussion/5716/general-complaint
  • Siegfried
    They have the occasional poll on the dash board.

How about asking the users 'Do you like being passed from one survey to another? Yes, No, Don't Care '

That would be interesting.
  • Carol hughes
    I wonder how many would say Don't care
    Seems like there hasn't been a poll lately
    Did they stop that also
  • Bob Dack
    Everybody needs to complain to Admin at once as the seem to think this is a good thing and all members like it this way was the reply I got upon complaining about this matter!

1o1la1tte92h3pp1.jpg
  • Sacha
    Not just the looping also the preliminary questions.........can it not remember instead asked the same questions over and over again
  • peter vigore
    In addition Univox hardly gives 3 points for surveys that you are not chosen, today 5 surveys and no points
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.