• peter vigore
    It's unbelievable that a small number of around 5 or 6 members do all the surveys on their boards while the other members have nothing at all. Me for example yesterday I received only 20 ENTRY SCORE for 4 surveys including a gain of 39 cents and an error404. I'm tired of wasting my time on Univox, they don't even realize that a small number are cheating on this panel. his luck must have taken all.
  • Siegfried
    Well, today I completed 2 and was disqualified from 90, not a good hit rate.
  • cjsenour
    I always have over 40 surveys to take. I can never get them all done. Last Tuesday I was determined to clear the board and worked for 3 hours. Got rid of all the Hot Surveys and started on the others. After all that time, I still had more than 40 regular surveys. Qualified for 3 for low points. I'd rather have fewer surveys available and more that I qualified for. DQ points have gone the way of the dinosaur.
  • Nat M

What level is he on ??
    Last i heard he was on Basic for month of December.
  • KellyD
    Wow! 90 disqualified from. That is horrible. So sorry to hear. If I don't qualify for at least 1 survey or if I get Error, Oops, etc., I get so frustrated and go to my other panels I belong to. I give you so much credit for sticking through to 92 tries.
  • Siegfried
    Better today, 6 completes, 50 DQs.
  • KellyD
    Good for you! I am hoping you have a much better day than you did before. I tried a few. Nothing. So I will go to a few other sites and try here later. Good luck to you taday!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.