• Debbie Ford
    from yesterday until now , i have a messge(

Ohh! We have not found the best survey to match your interest.
    )
    and i cannot take any survey
    what's the problem please respond Admin
    Thank you
  • Admin

We can understand your concern. we request you to please drop an email to the support team so that they will review your account further.
  • Debbie Ford
    i sent email to the support team but also there is no response yet
    I am upset, this is the first time I've had such a problem since starting work on your platform
    I hope you solve the problem as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
  • Admin
    please be informed that we will check it with the concerned team. Thnaks
  • Debbie Ford
    I am waiting and the problem is still in the account and I cannot take any survey .
    I didn't get any support also , I am an old and Ambassador member , really strange situation!!!!
  • Debbie Ford
    i can open just the survey that you send it on email
    but in dashboard is still no surveys yet
    where the support team didn't response me and solve the problem :sad: :meh:
  • Kingalfred
    they don't rush around here ...
    They will get to you when they do ...10 days plus ....
  • Kingalfred
    qmd5qxnv5b8kth5s.png

Days days n more days .... Not that I care ...
  • Debbie Ford
    How long has your account been locked?
  • Nat M
    My problem is surveys on my dashboard that are 1,2,3 days old, i check every day and there should be no surveys older then 15 hours at the most.
    Then disappearing surveys which has been happening for weeks. Will do half of them then the other half disappear
  • Nat M
    Like now i have got a Hot Survey which is 6 hours old. I cleared my dashboard about 2 hours ago so do not know how there is a 6 hour old survey
  • Kingalfred
    not really sure... Over a week .. Maybe 2
  • mikeee
    I just sent an email to support for a survey that I completed and did not credit.
    I am not hopeful.
  • peter vigore
    I get this kind of error every day and Univox do nothing to solve the problem.
  • mikeee
    j7e8fdeaq1afd6x6.png

did not get credit for this one. insight express has been the most reliable.
  • mikeee
    Today is teh 25th.
    Last one I got credit for in points was the 23rd...
    oops!

pvgzfkn9gzsyumy4.png
  • Debbie Ford

Me and many others suffer from technical problems, and we sent an email to the support team and we did not receive an answer. And also I have not my Redeem yet . We are very upset ,You were the best, but now the quality of the site is declining. I hope you solve problems and respond to us
    Thank you
  • KellyD
    I like Insight Express. I have passed many surveys from them here and on other sites I belong to. They are so much more reliable than Ipsos, Qualtrics, Quest Mindshare, etc., surveys.
  • Debbie Ford
    Admin i have communicated with the support team over week ago
    i have problem since last week no surveys appears in my account but you still send to me surveys
    on my email that match my profile and when i go to the account message (oh no we have not found the survey that match your profile) still appear ??
    This is not convincing and the support team tell me that will found solution but they didn't it !!
    Also i am waiting my last redeem for week ago
    i am an old member and ambassador so what happen i cannot understand?
    is Univox getting worse ?
    I will not work with you after these errors and neglect of the support team and not give me my right also.
  • mikeee
    I don't blame the non credit on insight express in that past case since univox said I got 100 points and I didn't.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment

Welcome to Univox Community!

Hello Members!
Welcome to Univox Community Forum. This forum has been created so that you can exchange ideas, converse and interact with Univox Community. Please keep your posts relevant to the forum category. Please do not use the forum for promotion or advertising. Irrelevant messages will be deleted straight away. Feel free to share your feedback.